Chapter 11

Kali's Pov-

I ran out the double doors. He was already to his car about to get in. "Brent wait please." I pleaded, grabbing his arm. "What do you want Kali? For me to watch you laugh at everything he says or make out with him?! I'm going." He muttered. "Brent it's not what it looked like. I TOLD you that I didn't like him and guess what, you didn't believe me. I was telling the truth and if you can't accept that then whatever the heck we are, is over. Friendship and all. Goodbye Brent." I walked away. I walked. Very far. I didn't really know where I was going. But wherever it was is better than where I am right now. My phone was off the charts. It rang every 5 seconds, got a notification every 2. I got tired of hearing it buzz so I just turned it off. I walked for a hour. Then another. Then another. By now I was probably in Hollywood. It was 7pm when I made it to the Hollywood sign. When I got up there I leaned my back against the big 'H' and just sat there, crying. Crying for my mom, myself, Brent. Everyone I'd ever disapointed. It was hard. I wanted to go back and  hug Brent, kiss him. I knew what I wanted now. And it was too late.

I wiped my tears with the sleeves of my jacket. My eyes were red and puffy from crying. I turned my phone on to check the time. 10:15. Almost 4 hours I've been here. People are probably worried. I hoisted myself up and began walking back to the parking lot. I'll just get a taxi to take me home. I'm probably in the biggest of trouble ever in my life. I sighed. It was so dark I couldn't even see where I was walking. That scared me. Town was 10 minutes away by walking, I'm sure that I'll make it. The moon was huge above me, the trees moved incredibly in the wind. It was really relaxing. I smiled to myself. I saw street lights ahead. But then I heard wheels slowly pull up next to me. Before I could think next I was inside the van. I heard tires squealing away. Thats when I was knocked out.

LOOOOL I wasn't even planning this but you know CLIFFHANGER! Huahuhuahua So anyway sorry these have been short lately :c Hope chu like it and I will update soooon.