Chapter 16

Brent's Pov-

Everyones telling me to give up looking for her. They tell me to move on. But I know that out there she's alive, waiting for me to save her. And I will.

Kali's Pov-

It's been a week since Matt joined me in this horrid place. He left a mom and a sister behind. I wish I could go home too. I wanted to find my mom as soon as I got out of here. "We need a plan." Matt said seriously. I shook my head doubtfully. "Theres no escape, were never gonna leave." I said, starting to cry. He pulled me in his embrace. "Shhhh don't say that, I think I have a idea, but it may take a while." I wiped my tears and nodded.

The next day he said we need something sharp. We scooted all around the room the best we could (because their tied up) looking for somthing to fit the description. I found a rusty nail soon enough and brought it over to Matt. He just smiled and went over to the door. He went to where the lock of the door would slide into when locked and started scraping at it quietly. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Well I know this is really stupid, and I'm not sure it will work, but maybe I could dig my way through this wood until I get to where the lock is and jam it. But we'd have to do it while he's in here and have one of us distract him." "I'll distract him." I said confidently. "Are you sure?" He asked, concerned I would get hurt. "I would take a gun to the heart just to see my family and friends one more time." With that he nodded and went back to digging into the wall.

Brent's Pov-

I've been visiting Kali's house lately. It was now evidence in her kidnapping but I still sat on her front porch waiting for her to maybe pull up in a car and run up to hug me. Or somtimes I'll go to the backyard and approach the window that used to be hers and call her name hoping she'll open the window and wave out to me. I miss her. And I will do anything it takes to see her again.

LOL Brent's going insannnne. Read mah buddys story its Rotting Flesh -A Zambie Bookie- lol her user is Waffle teh Ninja