Chapter 17

Kali's Pov-

It was a few days later, me and Matt were just sitting there talking. He was working on that hole and was making good progression. "What are you going to do, when we get out?" I asked quietly. He looked up and truned around to face me. "I'm going to run all the way back to L.A. and see my family." He said smiling. I nodded and sighed. He noticed and walked over to me. "I probably shouldn't of mentioned family, I'm sorry." "It's okay. It's just I don't know how its possible for someone to look you straight in the eye and say I love you, and not mean it." He shook his head. "Someone stupid." He said flashing a smile and going back to digging into the wall. We will get out.

3 weeks later

It's finally done. "Okay so listen up." Matt whispered. "I will sit by the hole while you sit across the room. Now as much as I hate for you do have to do this, you need to make a scene which will distract him from me putting a small wood chip in there making it secretly jammed." I nodded. A hour later my father came in to give us food. Matt was by the door ready any second. Luckily he threw the food at Matt first then came to me. "Here's your food, rat." He said cruelly, tossing it at me. "I hate you." I muttered purposly, loud enough for him to hear. He whipped around to me. "What did you just say." "I hate you! And so did mom! No wonder she left you!" He smacked me across the face. I saw Matt hesitate but I mouthed, i'll be okay, and he kept going. Father lifted me up by the collar of my shirt and smashed my back into the cement walls. "Don't you dare say that again." He growled and let go. I slumped done the wall and onto the floor. I was pretending to be unconcicus. But soon enough, I didn't have to pretend.

I woke up to a sleeping Matt cradling me in his arms. (Btw she dosn't like like Matt like that :333) I shook him awake. He shot up. "Oh my God Kali are you okay?" He asked paniced. "Just a really bad headache, I'll be fine." He nodded and sat up. "I heard his car leave maybe 5 minutes ago, I think were good." That made me smile really wide. We both wriggled to the door and to our luck it creaked open. We grabbed the handle and jumped to our feet. It was dark but I found a light switch and turned it on. We went to the kitchen where we found a knife on the counter. Matt grabbed it and cut my ropes sending a sense of relief through my body. I cut his too and we were ready to go. "Finally." I said happily. We walked out the door, it looked about 10:30 pm. "I have no idea where we are." Matt said. "But I do."

Yeyyyyy they escapppped. Partehhhhhh YUSHHHH lol anyway, crap I say anyway to much. AnyWHO I hope chu enjoyed lelelele