Chapter 18

Kali's Pov-

I took in a deep breath and knocked on Brent's door. We (Mattchu and her) stood there patiently waiting for a anwser. A tired looking Lexi with bags under her eyes and wild hair opened the door. She looked like she hadn't slept in days, hadn't showered in weeks. It hurt me to see her like this. But when she saw me a huge smile spread across her face."KALI!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I pulled her into a tight hug. When we both let go we were crying tears of joy. "I can't believe its you!" I nodded excitdedly. She let me and Matt in, after I explained who he was (Oh yeah in this I decided theirs no Macgon anddddd Matt ish not famous. idk why sowwie c:) We sat on the couch and caught up. I didn't get into full deatail of what happened while I was there, because i didn't want to think about my awful time there, but I did tell her that it was my dad who kidnapped me and about  my mom. She was shocked like I had been. "I'm going to find her." I said confidently. Lexi nodded. "Holy crap! Brent!" I yelled remembering. "Where is he?!" Lexi sighed. "Well we all took a different path when you disapeared. To start, Cam and Nash moved." She said. "They couldn't bare to be here without you. I, kind of plunged into depression after you were gone, but I'm getting better." She gave me a weak smile. "Brent, well let me just say he went a little insane." Lexi whispered. I gave her a confused look. Insane? "He was devastated at first. But then things became..different. He would always be mumbling things, whispering. He talked to himself like it was you. Somtimes things got out of hand. He would break stuff, punch holes in the wall. Then it go worse. He would go to your house for hours yelling your name as if you would come out." She shook her head as if she couldn't go on any longer. "But your back now, so it will be okay." I exchanged a warm smile with her. As if on cue Brent walked, or should I say stumbled, through the door. I gasped. This was not the Brent I remembered. He was pale, so skinny it hurt. He was messed up bad, inside and out. "Brent!" I said happily. But he didn't look at me. He kept shuffling, muttering weird things. "Brent? It's me Kali!" "NO!" He screamed making me jump. "Your just another hallucination! Kali will never come back!" He looked like he was crying now. What could I do? He's totally crazy. What if he's never the same again. Then I thought of somthing. I ran over to him and kissed him hard on the lips. It felt like fireworks went of in my mind. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. It hurt because of all the blows i'd taken, but i didn't care. "I'm so glad your back." He whispered in my ear as we pulled away. I looked in his deep brown eyes that now had there sparkle back to them. "Me too Brent. Me too."

YES! PRAISE JESUS! HAHAHAAHAHAHA Anywhooooobag hope ya loved this, in which you will cuz they kissed, andd yeah 1K! YES