Chapter Four

Hi. I got some feelz going on write now in my life so I apologize if this chapters sucks, I just didn't wana keep you waiting. 

Kali's Pov-

I grasped for the remote until I found it and shut the TV off. Now it was completly dark. Wow nice thinking Kali, turning your only source of light off when a possible murderer could be walking in. Someone was gripping my hand tightly. Soon everyone elses screams died down and the lights were flicked on. To my surprise I see Brice in the door way, fear on his face as if he walked in on someone being murdered, which technicly he had. "Uhhh I think i'm just gonna goooooo." He quickly grabbed a apple off the counter and ran up the stairs. I secretly sighed in relief that it had just been him. I looked down at my hand, still being held. "Um could whoever is holding my hand let go?" "Sorry." Brent replied sheepishly, letting go. "I think i'm gonna go to bed too." Lexi stuttered, and shakely walked up the stairs. "Well she's gonna have nightmares tonight." Brent said chuckling. "I could say the same about you." I laughed. He blushed and started to pick up the pillows we had flung in terror. "Hey what are you doing tommarow?" He asked me. I opened my mouth to tell him nothing but then I remembered me and Lexi's little exploration. "Errands." I replied simply. "Like?" He asked, not looking at me. Crap he was onto me. I just want one thing that could be a secret without everyone knowing. I needed my own thing. "You know, the usual kind of things." I shrugged. "Kali." I looked at him. "Why are you lying to me." I stuttered but before I could say something he walked upstairs. Ugh I messed it up. I mess everything up. I should have just told him and maybe he would still like me. What have I done. 

Brent's Pov-

Honestly, I was hurt. I wanted Kali to trust me. How could I get her to date me if she dosnt trust me enough to tell me where she goes. Maybe she's going to met a boyfriend. Ugh what am I thinking, she dosn't like me. I've got my head in the clouds. I decided to go downstairs and talk to her but as I was walking down the hallway I saw her sitting on Lexi's bed talking. I sorta started eaves dropping on them. "When are you and Brent gonna finally get together?" I heard Lexi ask. Kali laughed. "I don't Lexi, I don't think ever. He seems a little upset with me now." She frowned. "Why?" "Because I didn't tell him where I was going tommarow, I think I messed up." I saw Lexi shake her head. "Your aloud to have your personal life, he dosn't have to know everything." She was right. I barely even know the girl and I get mad for her not telling me everything she does. Im such a loser, she shouldn't feel bad. I decided to go downstairs before I got caught. I was sitting at the counter eating some cheez-its when Kali came down. "Hey." She said quietly. "Uh Hi." I said. "I just wanted you to know that its my fault I shouldn't have walked away, its your life and I don't have to know everything. She smiled. "Thanks for understanding Brent." She walked over and hugged me. I was happy now that she was happy. "Oh and also, I saw you spying on us." She winked and walked of to the couch. Well dang. This girl is gonna be the death of me.