Chapter 14

1 year later

Brent's Pov-

I've officially come to the fact that Kali is gone forever. Her house it empty, her father is gone too. People suspect he murdered her. But I just don't know. I loved Kali, from the first minute I saw her. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have let her walk away. I should have told her. Today is the exact day she went missing. Search parties gave up. Lexi is coming around, but me, I'm never going to be the same again. Nothing will ever be the same again.

Kali's Pov-

I was wrong when I said the first week was my finale days. I don't know why I'm not dead yet, I should be. I should be dead. I've decided to eat. Gross, I know. I hate myself for it but I need to stay alive. For Everyone. After I found out my mother was still alive it gave me hope. Not a lot of it, but it was somthing. As weird as this sounds for the 1st and 2nd week me and that faceless guy talked a little. Don't ask me how he was alive because I have no clue. Usually all he said were a couple words that were unintelligble. But I found comfort in being able to talk to him. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my 'father' stomping in. I prepared to be hurt but instead he just threw somthing in my direction. Somthing big. Somthing...human.