Chapter One Pt.1

Kali's Pov-

I sat on the last moving box in my empty room. I looked around at all the memories I had here. Over by the doorway was where we tracked my height through the years. The walls me and my mother painted to make it look like vines were growing up the. It was where I had grown up, and now I had to leave. My dad had gotten a job offering, a very good one at that. So now we were moving to California. "Kali, Are you ready to go?" My dad said pushing the door open. I snapped out of thought. "Uh, yeah I just have one more box." I said. "Ok, were almost ready to go so hurry up." I nodded. He left the room. I got out my phone to text my best friend, Paige.

K- Hey, I'm leaving soon.

P- Ugh, I'm going to miss you so much! How will I survive!

I giggled to myself, thinking I needed her more than she needed me. I mean she was one of the most prettiest girls in school.

K- I think thats an over statment, though I'm going to miss you a lot <3

P- Me too girl. If you ever need to talk to me just call ok?

K- Okay. (:

"Kali!" My dad called. "C'mon we gotta go!"

K- I have to go now. Bye!

P- Bye! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had just finished packing up the moving truck. I hopped into the seat next to my dad as we drove out of our little town in Montana, and to my future.