Chapter 12

Brent's Pov-

I was worried about Kali. She just walked away. Shes been gone for hours now and she won't anwser any of my messages. What if she's hurt? Oh my God, I shouldn't have been such a idiot. I should have trusted her. I should have told her I loved her sooner..

Kali's Pov- 

I woke up. Every thing is a haze. I'm in a dark room. My wrists are raw and cut up from the rope tied around them. I'm laying in a pool of something. Water hopefully. I hear a thump. I'm so scared. I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die. The door opened and light cascaded in. I was laying in my own blood, cuts everywhere. I saw someone in the door way. I silloette of a tall figure. "Why hello Kali." The man said smirking. "D-Dad?" I stuttered.

I woke up. I must have blacked out when i found out it was him. Why am I here. Why is my father hurting me? There was a light on now. I could see the whole room. Bodies everywhere. Spread out in different ways. One was stuck to the wall with a dagger through his throat. I gagged. In the corner somthing twitched. My eyes went wide as a body with no face started crawling towards me. I screamed trying to turn so I could kick it away. "Save..Me." It said in a raspy voice as it feel limp right in front of my face. I screamed. I screamed so loud I almost lost my voice. The walls were a smooth cement. Skin was plastered on the walls. Faces were on the walls. I luckily had wiggled away from the faceless person, who was now knawing on a discarded leg with its one tooth. Was that going to be me? I heard the door open again. Dear lord Jesus he's coming to do that to me. "Kali." He said stepping up to me. I didn't anwser, I just stared in fear. He kicked me in the stomach making me flinch. "Why.." Was all I managed out. "Your mother." He said. My eyes went huge. "Your mother came to be with me when you were only a baby. She had left your real father to come me with me." What.. I thought he was my real father. "I loved her and she loved me. But then YOU came in the way." He said scowling. "She felt bad that you would never know your real father. She wanted to go back with him. Thats when we started fighting. I wouldn't let her leave. Every night I locked the doors, windows, hoping she couldn't escape. But one night she did. I caught her at beat her till she promised never to leave again."  I was crying, but he was just staring at the walls, or maybe at somthing else. "I couldn't let her be with someone else, and I knew she would try to leave one way or another so I attempted to kill her." I gasped. "I let her say good-bye to you that night and when she left I decided I would finish this once and for all. But that women put up a fight. She escaped. She ran far away and I never saw her again. She left you with me. YOU, the one who ruined everything." "Its not my fault your a psycho!" I screamed, wishing I didn't. He slammed my head against the ground. "EVERYDAY I SEE YOU AND IT REMINDS ME THAT SHE CARED MORE ABOUT YOU THAN SHE DID ME!" He screamed. "I can't take that anymore, I don't want to see your face any longer." "Then let me go." I whispered. "No. You will suffer. Get ready for pain." He said smiling evily. This is how I die.