Chapter Two pt.2

Kali's Pov-

At dinner the parents talked while us 'kids' watched a movie. We decided on the Fast & Furious 5 even though it wasn't the most recent one. Now I was at home lying on my bed still in the same clothes. I got up and changed into comfy pj's, brushed my teeth and turned the lights off. Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone started buzzing like crazy. Who could be calling at this time? Then I relized it was only 9:30 and I was just pooped out from last night.  I hoped it was Brent calling to ask me on a date. Keep dreaming, Kali, I whispered to myself. I anwsered the phone.

K- Hello? '

B- Hey

I was right about one thing, it was Brent.

K- Oh Brent, it's you, what's up?

B- My mom wants me to ask if you can watch Lexi tommarow night.

He sort of sounded irritated. Of course he did, he had to call the loser girl next door when he could be doing somthing better. I relized I hadn't anwsered.

K- Oh uh, sure! I'd love to.

B- Great, see ya tommarow

K- Baii

Can't wait till tommarow (:

Brent's Pov-

My mom had made me call Kali and ask her to baby-sit Lexi (Even though she's perfectly old enough to be by herself and I'm here.) I was kind of irritated that she was becoming better friend with my little sister than she was with me, and I was afraid that showed when we were talking. I didn't want her to think I was a jealous jerk. Well I'll see her tommarow, and that's all that counts.

Short chaptaaaaaa lul But whatever becauuuuuse as soon as I publish dis one i'm starting on chapter 3 so YEY c: And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEW MAH LEETLE SIS GRACE woop c: