Chapter Three pt.2

When we got there it was about to be 5:00. We got out of the car and it was surprisingly cool out after a long, hot day. We walked in the house, where Brent's parents looked ready to go. "Fantastic, your here." His mom said. "Lexi's bedtime is 11:00 so make sure she's in bed by then, were coming back at 11:30." I nodded. "Well bye." Both of them said and they were out the door. "KALI!" I heard someone yell. Lexi ran in and hugged me. "Hey Lex." I said laughing. I barely knew her and we had a 5 year difference in age but I felt like she was just like someone my age and a good friend already. "Oh by the way, when my mom said they was coming back at 11:30, she was lying, their actually coming back at 11:00 and are probably going to see if you told me to go to bed on time." I nodded. Well okay, his parents don't trust me. Greeeeat start. "But don't worry they do that with all my babysitters." For some reason last time I came to the house, I hadn't noticed they almost had the same structure as our house and that Lexi's room was also where mine is in my house. Which made me think of the hideaway that I had forgotten about the whole day. "Hey wanna go up to your room?" I asked her. "Sure." She said leading me up there. We went to her room and I located the spot where the door would be and kneeled down trying to see if one was there. "Uh what are you doing?" Lexi said looking confused. Oh I forgot she was there for a minute. "Okay, I'm going to tell you a secret and you can't tell anyone." I said, almost whispering. She nodded excitedly and sat down in front of me. "So in my room, at home, I found a secret door and room IN my wall, and since our houses have the same structure and your room is where mine would be, I was wondering if maybe you had one too." "That is so cool!" She exclaimed. "But i've been living here for about 3 years, I would have noticed it when I rearranged my room." I nodded. "Anyway, what was in the room?" She asked. "That's the thing, there was nothing. Just a bunch of dust and cobwebs." I shrugged. "Oh." She said, sounding disapointed. "But what if it's hidden! All old rooms, expecially secret ones have to seem like nothing is mysterious about them so that you can't find what their hiding." I'd never thought about that. "I guess you have a point, I should search it when we get home." "Can I come?" Lexi asked happily. Her eyes twinkled with excitment. Who could say no? "Sure we can go tommarow." "Go where?" Brent said walking in. "No where." Me and Lexi said in unison. He just shrugged and walked out. "Were not telling him right?" "Nope!" I laughed. "It'll be our little secret.

Brent's Pov(this is gonna be a short one)-

When I walked into Lexi's room I could hear them talking quietly. "Sure we can go tommarow." Kali had said. "Go where?" I asked. I hadn't planned on doing that because I didn't want to feel like I was ease dropping, but I still wanted to know. "No where." They had both replied. I knew it was a lie because they were obviously planning something. But I played it cool and just walked out like I didn't care. I would find out. (see dis pov was short lel)

Kali's Pov-

*5 minutes later*

"LEXI!" I yelled. "What?!" "I'm booooored!" "Well then let's doooo something." She said sitting up. I got up too. "Like what?" "I don't know, watch a movie?" I nodded. We headed downstairs and went to go see what movies they had. Some of them were old movies, Disney ones, etc. "How about paranormal activity 4?" I asked. "Sure!" She said. "Are you allowed to watch this?" I said solemnly. We both then cracked up laughing, knowing I didn't give a crap what she watched. "What's going on?" Brent said walking in. "Where about to watch a movie." I anwsered. "Wanna watch it with us?" "Sure." He said. "What movie?" "Paranormal activity." The color drained from his face. "Brent you okay?" Lexi laughed. "He's just scared like a little baby! Last time he watched a scary movie he didn't sleep for days!" "Say's the one who needs a baby sitter." He shot back. "Hey you could have baby sat me! But last time we had that 'accident'" She mummbled. "Guys c'mon, we gonna watch the movie or not?" Lexi nodded and so did Brent. Though he probably only did to prove a point. We put the movie on and Lexi turned the lights off which made Brent jump a little. She Snickered and took her seat on the floor. (Just saying, i've never seen these movies and I just couldn't think of any other scary movies even though i'm a huge fan of them :P) Half way through there were already 10 jump scares, though they just made me lean in farther in anticipation. All of the sudden the front door of the house opened just as someone was being murdered and a scary face poped up. We all screamed, including the mystery person who walked in.

Who was it? o: Wait tew find out LOL i'm mean though it probably didn't matter cuz it wasnt a big cliffy. Its juuuust I'm bored and lalalala su baii baii