𝟑𝟕 ❀˚. Aphrodite wants to Understand! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

Sensing his sister's troubles, Tamaki leaned back a little and covered his mouth with the book. "Page 227, Paragraph Three." He whispered.

Miki's hazel eyes flickered to the seat before hers. She stared blankly at Tamaki, about to accept his help when a feeling of unexplainable sadness and frustration overtook that thought. She snapped her head back up to the teacher. "I'm sorry; I was not paying attention." She announced bluntly, causing the blond to jolt back in the shock of rejection.

Heaving a long sigh, Mr. Kobayashi gestured for her to sit down with a sweatdrop at how straightforward that answer was. "Sit down," He said. "I appreciate your honesty, but please pay attention in class."

"I'm sorry," Miki nodded apologetically.

"Miki!" After class, Tamaki spun around on his chair happily, having already recovered from the previous blow he had been dealt

"Miki!" After class, Tamaki spun around on his chair happily, having already recovered from the previous blow he had been dealt. "Let's head to the club together!" He gleamed. The bell had since rung, and students were beginning to gather their things to head either home or their after-school clubs.

Subconsciously brushing her hand over the 'love circles' she has drawn to cover them, Miki watched Tamaki as he folded his arms on the backing of his chair and offering a sweet smile. Biting her bottom lip, her gaze landed on the word 'storge,' familial love. She furrowed her brows.

"Miki-chan..."

Amongst the crowd of students, Sumire and an oddly quiet Sora approached the strawberry blonde. The latter, who usually had a mischievous smile curled on her lips was frowning and looking like he was on the verge of tears.

"Is something the matter? Please sit down." Spotting a distraction to avoid his request, Miki turned to invite two. "Sorry Tamaki-kun, could you head to the club without me?" Miki requested.

"A-Ah, sure..."

"I already went over the production list this morning," She reassured him. "You should start getting ready, or Kyoya-kun is going to be mad, you know?" She reminded.

"O-Okay..." Dejected by how he was shot down by Miki, Tamaki moped as he pushed up from his seat. "You'll be there, right?" He asked, turning back with puppy eyes.

Miki nodded.