5. Reunit as friends...

ابدأ من البداية

Pragya: no maa... Today I want to draw the raangolee...

Ragini proudly smiles at her daughter and says you're so small sweety... After few years maa will teach you how to draw then you do that daily... Now go and sleep...

Pragya: maa won't you teach me day??? Please maa... She asks pleadingly...

How can she neglect her daughter's only wish she is not like others who request their parents to buy something... Till now she didn't asks anything for herself... But today her daughter asks her something.... With happy smile she start to teach her as how to draw the raangolee...

Pragya with lot of interest start to do that like her maa teach her... The raangolee didn't come like her maa but her maa praised her like she did something so good...

After that day pragya didn't allow her maa to do that...

After two years again her daughter did that makes her to emotional...

She leaves to kitchen where she find another surprise...

For everyone coffee are prepared and placed in the kitchen slap... Ragini turns around to find pragya but she is not there... She about to take that but stops when she remember her whole family can easily identity who prepared this by just a sip...