part li

"hey, you look lost."

"huh?" yoongi looks up and is met by a boy around the same age as he.

"i've been here for a while and i noticed that you've been walking around in circles." the tall boy says and yoongi nods with his mouth hanging open slightly.

"so like... where are you trying to go?" the boy asks curiously and yoongi shakes his head which makes the tall boy confused.

"i-i don't know either. i'm trying to find someone and i came here without thinking twice. now i realize i know absolutely nothing about him." yoongi sighs and plops down on the seat behind him.

the tall boy takes a seat beside him and sighs a little too, "you know his name right?" he asks and yoongi nods, "of course i know his name." and that causes the boy to smile.

"so you do know something." he chuckles, "and i'm guessing you know he lives in busan? you wouldn't be here if you didn't."

yoongi nods again and the boy smiles at him, "do you know where he goes to school? if he does? i might know the district." he tells him and yoongi pulls out a letter from his backpack.

he brings it to the middle so he and the stranger could look at it together. the second the boy finished reading it, his eyes widen and he looks at yoongi with wide eyes.

"that's my school!" he yells and the people around them look towards their direction strangely, yoongi's brow shoots up in confusion and the boy stands up from his seat.

"i'm jin and i'm about to help you find your pen pal."