Epilogue

Poppy glared at her throne and screamed at the top of her lungs in rage. "Nothing has changed! Why are they not wanting me as queen!"
She growled and stomped away down the empty hallway of the fire palace. There was no forest, only dead trees that had been burnt, and lava rocks. There was nothing that she liked, all she did like in that retched place was the royal garden, where the only flowers in the kingdom were, and at least once a year, those flowers were sold out to the elves, those flowers lasted for ages and ages, never dying until you failed at keeping them alive.
She yelled at the portrait of her family, and she swung her sword and cut it right down the middle, leaving her dead sister lying on the floor, separated from their family. "They will all wish that they had kept me around, I did not even do anything wrong and he banished me."

A guard entered the room and quickly backed away, hoping that Poppy had not noticed him, but she heard him anyways.

What news do you bring me?" Poppy hissed.

The war has been arranged." He said. "The elemental kingdom is at war with the water."

Poppy smiled evilly and spun around to look at the guard. "Send a message to king Winter. He has an ally."