Chapter 2

I stood there, in terror, as I watched my subjects being taken closer to the palace exit. "Stop!" I cried.

Why should we?" Poppy asked as she entered the palace, slowly making her way towards me.

I was so shocked by her appearance at the palace for an ambush that I forgot to stay clear of magic. Poppy used her forest magic and vines grew around me, trapping me within a wall of vines.

Surrender Tera, you cant see anything we are doing to your villagers." Poppy laughed.

Tera don't listen to her! Everyone's fine!" Winter cried.

How can you be so sure that no one is being hurt?" Poppy asked with a laugh.

Winter, I'm sorry, I swore on my life that I would protect the kingdom, and that means I have to surrender, or she might hurt them!" I said.

Tera don't! I don't want to lose you!" He cried.

Surrender Tera, you will feel better if you do!" Poppy evilly laughed.

The vines were closing in on me and my heart pounded within my chest. "Poppy, I surrender for my kingdom, leave the elves alone and take me."

That's exactly what I wanted to hear, I guess you are a great queen, but you still don't deserve it." Poppy replied with a slight growl hidden in her voice.

You will leave the elves alone? Wont you?" I asked.

Of course, and since you are such a good queen, you wont run away or try escaping ever, or else we will take your kingdom." Poppy answered.

I wont run from you or Magnus or anyone who wants me in prison again for the sake of my kingdom." I replied and I could sense her mischievous smile.

I guess I can take these vines down, and since you are being so very helpful, you get to ride inside the carriage with Magnus and I, but you will be in chains so you can't harm us." She explained as the vines slowly started to shrink down.

I would never harm my own sister." I said.

I will never harm you, we have a deal that since you saved me, I shall save you." Magnus explained.

But, that doesn't apply to me, so, Magnus can't do anything to you but, I sure can." Poppy chuckled and I could soon see her face again as the vines disappeared out the doorway. "Come dear sister, the chains are waiting."

I looked down at the floor as I walked towards my sister slowly, where I was grabbed and chained by guards. They led me towards the carriage where I was forced in, Poppy and Magnus followed behind me and came in as well.

Well this will be fun." Poppy giggled and Magnus looked at the floor of the carriage miserably.

Can't you just let it go." He mumbled and Poppy glared at him.

Let what go?" She asked with a low growl.

You just want to take everything your sister has! Don't you have enough already!? I married you! You are the queen of my kingdom! The fire elves bow down to you, and so do the guards!" He snapped.

But she has a child! A kingdom that loves her! She has the rights to lead the forest kingdom as well!" She cried.

I don't want that kingdom." I said and she shot me a look that told me to be quiet or else she would tear my throat to pieces.

All I'm saying is that you have everything you need." Magnus said.

I don't have everything I need! I want her kingdom! Her child! I want her kingdoms love!" Poppy screamed.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the ride was quiet from then on. I was taken to my cell once we got back, but my cell was different, it was in a tower, where all royal prisoners were kept. I had a nice bed, it was like a room, that I was never allowed to leave, of course for some odd reason, they chose Reaver to be the guard who takes care of me. How I would love to wreck his life, no he never did anything, actually he did, he led me into a trap! For some reason she was obsessed with keeping me prisoner but luckily she decided that since I surrendered she would let me stay in here and not in another cell for the rest of my life.
"REAVER!!!!!" I roared and I listened to the thumping of his feet as he ran up those old, freezing, stone steps that led up to my prison cell, or room, whatever you could really call it.

He entered my room panting and he could only glare at me. "Yes your royal pain?"

I'd like some red wine." I said.

Right away." He replied as he started walking towards the stairs.

FASTER!" I roared and he started running down the steps.
On the way down he must have fallen, because I could hear noises on the stairs that didn't sound like his footsteps but a fall. I couldn't help but chuckle at his clumsiness. It was always so fun to mess with him and laugh at him, make him irritated. At least I had him to keep me company, and entertain me.

I looked out the glass window in the tower and sighed. "I wish you could come get me Winter, I know you will, you're strong, you can bring an army or work things out with my sister." I said to myself with another sigh. "It just might take a while, I'll be home soon, I might come there myself or, you'll come get me."
I sat on the cushioned wooden stool in front of the window where I silently watched guards march back and forth in front of the royal prison tower, no, it wasn't attached to the palace, it was made that way to keep the royal prisoners away from the royals in the palace and not in prison. Yep, this would be my life, far away from the palace in some strange prison tower for royals.