Chapter 1

It was finally the day. My wedding day, and only moments before, I had found out big news that would change my life forever.
I had invited my dragon family to the wedding and they brought their little witch friend Juana. She had just told me that there will be more guests coming to the wedding, and what she had said made me faint. I was going to have twins, beautiful, little baby twins.

Are you ready Tera?" Winter asked as he came out onto the terrace where I was leaning against the railing.

I was born ready." I answered which reminded me of the babies I had growing inside of me. "Before we get married, do you like children?"

Do I like children?" He repeated my question. "I love children, except for ones who love to betray me for things I would never do."

I have news." I replied and someone came running onto the terrace.

Your majesty! The fire King and Queen are returning to fight and take prisoners, they are on their way and have taken out our soldiers posted on the trail." A guard explained.

Tera, we have to do this now or we will not have a peaceful wedding day." Winter said.

But we are supposed to be ready to fight." I replied.

I know but, we've been planning this for so long now, I want this day to be the greatest day in elemental history." He answered.

What should we do?" The guard asked.

Inform the kingdom that the wedding will be moved inside, keep all the guards around the palace, call in as many as you can get, we need this palace to be secured for this special day." I explained and he nodded.

Of course your majesty." He said before he ran off.

Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked Winter.

Yes, anything to keep our special day special." He answered.

Alright, I guess you're right but, my job as a queen is to protect my kingdom at all costs." I explained.

And you will after the wedding, but you deserve a break." He replied.

Even though I did not agree, I still nodded, allowing him to lock arms with mine as he walked me back into the palace and down the steps towards our wedding. We ended up walking so slowly that the kingdom had enough time to move chairs inside and be seated, the guards were all around the castle and, there were no threats around.
Finally we reached the isle and I walked down with Winter. River was not smiling, she was quite terrified of Winter for some reason, she only acted this way with elves she did not trust, and most elves she did not trust were not trustworthy, but this time it was probably because she had different feelings about Winter, which was ok with me.
We were separated at the alter to our sides and we then held hands as we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate Queen Tera, and Winter's marriage. Of course we all know that Winter will become elemental king, but he will not receive the powers that Queen Tera has gained, for she is the first royal elemental in years, and only one who becomes royal first before any other, will gain the strongest power, but with Tera and Winter, Winter will have no powers, only ones born into the royal linage will have such powers, but only the one chosen will have the strongest, Tera is the strongest, Winter was not born into this and he has only ice magic." Priest Amber explained (Just regular Amber, but wearing the hat and robe). "Let's skip to the rings."

Within a second a little child came running down the isle with rings on a cushion.

Thank you Aspen." Amber smiled at the little child. "Do you remember where to stand?"

The little boy pointed towards River and Amber nodded.

Good job, mommy will take you out for fish in the lake behind the house when we get back." Amber promised Aspen and he smiled, and then tightly hugged her. "Alright." Amber said, handing Winter a ring. "Place this on Tera's finger and say your vow."

Winter took the ring and slid it onto my finger, holding my hand. "Tera, I've known you for one year after we escaped from the Fire prison, that your sister gladly locked us up in, not knowing that we would create a plan to escape. And what no one knew was that, we would fall in love. When you were that dragon I never imagined that I would be marrying it after you saved me from death after being caught by the fire king. I love you, and I am so very pleased to be giving you this ring to show that we are bonded together forever."

Tera." Amber said as she gave me the ring. "Place this on Winter's finger and say your vow."

I smiled at her and looked into Winter's eyes as I slid the ring onto his finger. "I never knew I would ever love again, the only one I ever loved was my father, who as we all know, died after a forest fire caused by the hands of humans, the next time I felt love was when I found River, that was the only love I had in my life. I never did imagine that I would fall in love after being locked in a prison cell with some stranger, who would now end up being my king. I am so very lucky to be showing you my love, since you did turn me back into an elf again. I wouldn't want to give this ring to anyone else to show my affection, this ring belongs to you so that our hearts can be shared. I love you Winter, and I am exited to share the rest of my life with you."

As we looked into each other's eyes the sounds of screaming outside couldn't be heard by anyone in the palace.

Then I know pronounce you, husband and wife. Winter, you better not hurt her because I will hunt you down and kill you. You may kiss the bride." Amber said.

Winter and I both leaned in and we kissed, but then He was attacked and flew across the room when a ball of fire hit him, and I was grabbed.
I didn't notice until I looked at my attacker's arms only to see a marking on it's sleeve. "Reaver!?" I cried as I quickly kicked and pushed him away, revealing his face after his mask fell off.

Well who else would have that courage to grab you when Poppy or Magnus wont dare?!" He asked as he lunged forward to grab me again.

GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I roared as I punched him.
I had enough time to reach into my heel and grab my dagger. Yes I always kept a weapon on me at all times. Before I knew it, the whole palace was in flames and I saw more and more fire soldiers appearing and grabbing the elves of the elemental kingdom, soon, there was only Reaver without a hostage, and the only one he was going to take prisoner, if I didn't surrender, than he would take me and my kingdom back to the fire kingdom as prisoners...