Chapter 6

9 months later...

Tera's POV...

I was lucky Poppy had not come to visit, she almost knew everything that was different. I had started wearing clothing that was too big and baggy for me to wear so that no one would know that I was having children, it was very hard to hide it though, but when Leonardo would come in, he would just walk by or yell at me, he would never notice the difference.
I sat on the old bed and I sighed. When would I be released into the world like the free elves in my kingdom?
All of a sudden Reaver burst through the door and I nearly jumped out the window. "What in the world are you doing in here?"

Magnus gave me permission to see you." He answered.

You're many months late." I said turning away.

What do you mean?" He asked.

I lifted the shirt up and he gasped when he saw how huge my belly was. "Does this answer your question?"

Yes, but I'm not late, the twins should be born quite soon." He answered.

Yeah yeah whatever, Leonardo could have found out and if he did then Poppy would know!" I snapped.

Well, did he?" Reaver asked.

No, because I hid it." I answered.

Well, I'm here now, you don't have to worry anymore." He replied.

I've been thinking, for a while now." I said.

What have you been thinking about?" He asked.

It's been nine months since I was taken by Poppy and, Winter hasn't come for me." I answered. "I don't really know if I love him."

What does this mean?" Reaver asked.

It means that I want you, I want you to raise my children, I want to be with you, not Winter, he hasn't even come to ask if he could talk to me." I answered, holding his hands in mine. "I don't love you, but I know for sure that I want to be with you."

I don't understand." He replied.

It's easy Reaver, and if you feel the same then, when I get out of here, if I ever do, we can get married and spend the rest of our lives together." I explained.

Tera-"

No, listen to me." I cut him off. "We can be together, that kiss was real, I know you have feelings for me, I have feelings for you too, lets just stick them together."

Tera please, Poppy doesn't like us talking and liking each other, if she ever found out that we were together, she would kill you in front of me and, she would put me in prison." He explained.

Magnus will protect us." I replied.

He will protect me, but, he doesn't really like you that much Tera, he already saved your life, either you have to pay him back again or, he'll leave you in the dust." He said.

No, Magnus cares."

He has too many things up his sleeve Tera, and he is obedient to Poppy. We can't be together." He answered.

I don't care if they kill me, Magnus will protect you, I love you Reaver, please, just let us last." I sobbed.

I thought you said you needed more time to think about love?" He asked.

I had my time, I want to be with you for the rest of my life Reaver, I love you." I answered.

What about the dragon curse that was on you? Winter broke the curse." He said.

I don't know if that's true, I have talked with you more than him and, you can not find love in one or two days, I've gotten to know you and, Winter was not the first elf I saw." I explained.

What do you mean he was not the first elf you saw?" Reaver asked.

I saw you first, and I felt something after, I thought I had caught a glimpse of Winter but, maybe it was you who broke my curse." I answered.

But what if I'm not?" He asked.

Then, I don't care! Just let me be with you!" I snapped.

All of a sudden we were yet again kissing, it felt wonderful....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As we sat on the stone floor beside each other we held hands, not letting go.

You sure this is a good idea?" Reaver asked.

I am most definitely sure that this is right." I answered.

Ok, then, when will we get married?" He asked.

When Poppy lets me out." I answered.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Reaver's POV...

Queen Poppy, I would like your blessing."

Pardon? Blessing for what?" Her majesty asked.

I want to marry Tera." I answered.

Ha! Tera! Marry!" The queen laughed. "Why on the elven continent would you want to marry the prisoner?"

I love her your majesty, and I have the rights to marry the one I love, if they love me." I answered.

Well, I say no." She replied.

Why not?" I asked.

What's going on?" Magnus asked as he entered the throne room.

Reaver, wants to marry the prisoner." Queen Poppy hissed as she glared at me.

Which one?" He asked.

Tera." I answered.

You do not speak over me!" The queen roared.

You weren't speaking yet." I said.

I don't care!" She snapped.

Poppy he has his rights!" Magnus snapped.

And I don't?" She asked.

Please, just let her go, she did nothing to you." I pleaded.

Poppy, he is right, Tera has her rights, and she didn't do anything to you, she didn't tell her father to choose her over you, she didn't threaten this kingdom, she is willing to give you the forest kingdom, she just wants to be free and happy with her family." Magnus explained. "And Reaver."

Yes?"

You will not get our blessing." He said.

What!? Why not!?" I asked.

The girl's married to king Winter, she loves him." He answered.

But that's the thing, she doesn't, she saw me first, and she felt herself changing back to her elven form, we are meant to be, she even says so." I explained.

Reaver, she is in pain and wants to escape, she can not do it without being aloud because she wants her kingdom to be safe, she's just using you." Magnus replied.

No, she isn't because she would not have told me otherwise." I said.

Told you that she loved her?" He asked.

No, something else." I answered.

You're keeping something from us." Poppy said with a grin appearing on her face. "Magnus dear, I am going to have a chat with Reaver in private."