~6•A Newbie~

TY'S POV

It felt like hours. I had been walking for.. Forever? I doesn't even feel like I'm in the real world.

When I woke up earlier, I found myself at the bottom of the volcano. Thanks to Bodil knowing someone would fall inside. Or get pushed.

Turns out, there was a secret cave. I kept going straight and turned on my headphones as soon as it turned dark. Luckily, I installed this light feature the day before.

It had gotten really quiet. Too quiet. I looked around in fear. Wouldn't mobs be spawning in darkness like this? What if I got attacked?

My mind filled with dreadful thoughts. I shook my head and just let it go.

Suddenly, it got really bright. I shielded my eyes from the glow. I opened my eyes again after a while, knowing it was all over.

But it wasn't. In front of me stood a faded figure. He was a bright green, just like my headphones. He looked exactly like me, but with a cloak.

"Hi. I am here to serve you, Master Deadlox."

•••

SKY'S POV

I left the parkour course. Seems like Ty had it all under control. Bodil was probably finished and I really felt the need to apologize for being late.

I hopped into my car and sped down the road. I had to get to Bodil.

<<>>

It felt like a while, but it was worth it. Bodil was a good friend. I couldn't just leave him hanging.. Just like all my past vids. Oops.

I sprang out of the car. I broke down the door. Sometimes you get to lazy and do what's out of the ordinary. Lol.

I searched the living room. Then came to a stop in the kitchen, to find Simon.

"Uh. Hi." He blushed, with a cookie in his mouth.

~•~

A/N

There's a so-so chapter. Luckily, I had the chance to write on the bus a few times this week. It was kind of hard because of the new 6th graders and some 8th graders being nosy.

Ok, more about the irl stuff. My mom wants me to do a sport this year, which will take away some of my writing time. I might just lie, because I'm a lazy person.

Secondly, did you see da new cover!? I worked on that for so long, just to see that it gets blurry when I open it in Wattpad. I'll try my best to put it in a better quality. Otherwise check my Instagram/Twitter(neekachuuu/penguineeka).

That's it for this week.. Maybe? Idk. Thanks for getting 145 reads. It means so much to me. Tank you all. If you want to see more chapters and work from me in general, slap da vote button with your pencil, because of.. SCHOOL. And if you haven't already, follow me for moarrrrr. STAY AWESHUMMM! BAiiiiiii :3 🍫🐧🎨