~5•Evil Plans~

HEROBRINE'S POV

I smiled with the most evil grin. Step 1, check! I did a little dance, but stopped as I heard a scream. Perfect.

He had done well for a softie. I decided to check what was going on for myself. Skipping up the volcano, I looked at my surroundings.

"Aw, Bodil. You always know the best.. That's why I need you." It got silent for a few seconds.

Breaking the awkward silence, I finally got to the top, and saw a figure looking into the depths of lava...

•••

BODIL'S POV

We were almost at the end of the map. So far I haven't been a troll. That's a first.

I had to resist breaking the map, so it was useable for later. I stopped at the fact that I was really hungry and tired. No wonder why I couldn't sprint the past jumps.

Luckily, I had extra wool and wood. I made a crafting table, then a bed. I lied down for a while. Baki and Simon weren't that far behind.

Well, maybe they were. I couldn't hear them since I cheated in some speed potions. Mah bad. I giggled then drifted off into a deep sleep.

<<>>

After what had felt like a year, I woke up. My hunger was still down. I nibbled on my last few steaks.

Suddenly, I stopped and many questions came to my mind. Where were Baki and Simon? How long did I sleep? And did they ever pass by me?

I looked at my phone. I feel like it's been a while..

Baki: Bodil, u there?

You kinda went ahead😕

Simon: NO BODILLY WHY U LEAVE MEH!?

ANYONE GOT A KEYBOARD!? WE'RE LOST BODIL!!

Baki: I'm lonely⛄️

Simon: You have me Baki😀

Baki: Ew Simon😜

Jk I love you😘😍

#wcw SimonHDS90

Simon: aww thank you baki

---

Baki: Bodil we finished!

We kinda left you. That's karma😅

Simon: I won!! It said in the chat :)

Baki: (he cheated and punched me off the platform)

Simon: ... Uh no. :/ you are the cheater Baki

Baki: anyways, are you making your way here soon

You haven't answered us you now

Simon: he's trolling I know it :P

That was it. I feel like such a bad person now. I sprang up from the bed like a zombie. I sprinted.. Then froze.

I kept trying to move. I could see a turquoise aura around my whole body, freezing me like a statue.

I was turned around to see a cloaked figure. "You're not going anywhere." He said, sending chills down my spine.

~•~

A/N

Sorry I couldn't get the chapter out. I've been lazy. School is next week and I've been stressing out so don't blame me for bad chapters.

It was probably worth the wait. Since this book has 67 reads! Thanks to all the people enjoying.

I'm tired af. BTW, pls check out my new Instagram (neekachuuu). I made it since some of my friends don't know my nerdy side. They'd hate me if they ever saw it. Oh and feel free to make an art request or edit. I love making stuff for ppls.

If you're enjoying, slap dat vote and follow button if you haven't, and STAY AWESHUMMM! BAiiiiiii :3 🍫🐧🎨