haaha he laughed,I love you Noor,cant wait to be with you for the rest of my life,
Same here,i hope you will not be bored in a week or two,

Noor janan,i trembled, Ahmad is made for you..
And you live in mee,i did not know when the words escaped my mouth..
What I live in you?

Aamm well,no open up,uhmm i sighed,,,
Yes you live in mee,,,i whispered,,,
Uhmm Noor,he said in a more intense and can i say bed room voice,

I changed the topic,you coming to Nigeria tomorrow?

Yes, and not only to Nigeria,to Sokoto too
Yeeey,i shouted forgetting i was talking to him.
I am so lucky to know that you are excited to see me
Yes i am..i chuckled..

He blew a kiss to the phone..
i will have to go now,,,,,
What happened?Did i offend you in anyway,
Not at all,

ok i think we sure will make nice pair,
Ahmad,i love the way you call the name,he uttered hmm i smiled

Good night,y are you in a hurry,mum is here oh ok good night baby i love you..

i dropped the call,he never know the effects of what he is doing,i love him i take a deep breath.....I doubt if he knows how to sweet mouth a girl....

Noor janan,Whenever she called out my name,i try not to loose control,but i can't,Whenever she talked i feel like hugging her,Please Noor consent to my request,lets get married....

Hmm!Thank God i am still alive to witness the classy ,introvert and also Favourite Sadauki falling in love,Ya salam sorry i eavesdrop but did you just kissed your phone....

I gasped, khalil you are getting on my nerves,Khalil please come, i want to ask you something?Ok i am all ears...

Khalil,i want Noor to love me as much as i love her,but i don't know what to tell her whenever we are on call,you know the way you talked to your girlfriends,how do i do that?

Hmmm!Do you know the problem Rufa'i both you and Janan are timid,you are still not free with each other,and i don't know is it your ego that is stopping you from expressing your love to each other,You know she really loves you,and yes she told me how she feels about you,The way she missed you and all,but she cant usher those words to you,Y i don't know?

That is the question,how do i make her feel free with me?Huh!Rufa'i you are getting there,get to know each other,dont distance yourself from her,know everything about her,and Yes express your love that way she will feel free.

Ohk Thank you Love guru,And one more thing,Ahmad stop being pettish,I removed my spectacles,Khalil i can only show her the love i have for her when we get married,Her love is my obsession.

Well women loves a man who shows them how much he loves them,..

Anyway let's go shop for Noor,,wow ok let's go...
They ambled out...

I was overjoyed i couldn't sleep i decided to call him and inquire when and what time would they be in sokoto,,,I called but as usual he don't pick my calls, but will call back almost immediately,,,

Hey Jaan,,
i giggled,you don't even know the meaning and you have adopt it...

Yes because My baby loves it,so much to have call me with the name...

Ahmad,i called the name in such a bedroom voice that sends my own spine shivering,i don't know what effect it might have on him...
Yes Noor,

I wanted to know,what time are you leaving Germany and how many hours is it from Berlin to Lagos?

Are you really serious?You are eager to see me
Take that as yes,am i really talking to Noor?
Yes Ahmad please..

oh now i know,ok its approximately 6hours,we would take off by 12:30am
What?I blurt out,you mean the flight,
Yes,its actually our private....Ammm
Private?