its just medicine part 2

charlie and ana were at a club. they were dancing with strangers but having a good time. after a while they got all got tired and sat down at a table. while ana was talking to the strangers charlie started to zone out until he couldn't hear what she was saying. he started thinking about leo, how could leo do that to him? how could leo betray him like that? he thought they were each other's safe place, but he was wrong. they haven't talked or seen each other in three years. they both quit bam and started their own solo career.

charlie rememberers when leo walked out and quit the band, quit them.

flashback

charlie: leo why are you acting like this what's wrong with you?

leo:(laughs coldly) don't pretend you don't know what you did you druggy!

charlie: what the hell are you talking about?!

leo: whatever it doesn't matter, you know what i'm done, i quit! have fun you screwed up psycho! (walks out of the recording studio)

charlie:(sobs and punches a wall and his hand bleeds) (he slides down the wall clutching his broken hand and feeling his heart shatter as well)

flashback ends

charlie is crying and he doesn't wanna think about anything anymore. so he gets drunk until he cant stand. ana is drunk too. charlie pulls her into a bathroom and has sex with her. because he just doesn't wanna hear his thoughts that haunt him, he doesn't want the urge to do the things he used to.

to be continued

should i continue this story?