We went on with whatever he was talking about. Like lesson plans and what kind of novels and essays we'll be going over for the semester. Flawlessly to put it. He seem to have gotten the handle of everything. We had gone over everything that was needed to go over and we have at least 10 minutes to spare. "Talk amongst yourself. Just don't bother me." He says as he starts doing whatever he was doing in his little journal he had.

I stood up and took my chair to Alma's desk which was straight a head of me on the first row. Convenient.

"Don't move your chair. Come sit back at your desk." He says behind me as I obeyed but just left my chair at my desk and kneeled to her desk again. "What are you gonna wear after school?" I was asked by Jocelyn. "Don't know. Though probably just what I wore with Joshua at my family's gala. "Oh my god. When are you gonna take me?" Brianna whined. "When you let me sleep in your bed tonight. Ah ha ha." I said like a freaking creep making them laugh. "Bet." She said.

"I was kidding. I could just tell my mom if I can take a few of you since I don't like being bombarded by business client putting me on with their offsprings." Alma nudges me. "What?" I asked. "I think you've gotten on Kent's nerves already." I roll my eyes and asked "Why?"

"Turn around." She whispered. Just as I was about to turn around the bell ringed for next period. I got up and dusted myself off and took my folder from my desk and walked out.

When last period came when we're psyched. Only because we were gonna play jodgeball.

We ever get to especially when the girls are looking forward to it because we get to have it all mixed.

After the sweat fest I quickly had to go home. Though drench in sweat I and a few of the guys along other the girls on the other side had to stay and use the schools shower room. I scrubbed and scrubbed as fast and as hard. I was out in minutes.

I got dressed and made my way to our class for people who'll be going to the convention. We were told to hurry on home and get dressed for those who weren't already. I didn't question it and drove home.

I took my time to get dressed. It was a simple black turtle neck underneath a loose silk maroon floral dress shirt that'll be buttoned down and a black and maroon suit jacket with obvious black dress shoes and pants. For Joshua the same but inverted suit jacket. Would be too much red for a redhead.

I've gotten a call from Ms.Garcia asking if she can use my car to transport the board we prepared. I felt obligated to say yes as I picked up Joshua from his house.

We drove to school and illegally parked in front of the school and walked in. We made it to the class where everyone was dressed nicely as I said to go. Even Mr.Kent who I assumed was the extra spot I had to leave. "Alright is your car out in front?" Garcia asked. "Want me to bring it inside?" I sarcastically asked and she nudged me and handed me the board. "Thanks." I said for nothing. "Let me take the board." Kent offers grabbing it. I couldn't say no because he already had it in hand. He walked silently behind me. When my car came into view I opened the truck and stood at the entrance with my phone in hand as he put it in. He closes it and when I was gonna turn and walk back inside everyone came out and the vans pulled up.

Joshua and I were already in my car when Kent tapped on my window. I already knew what he was gonna say so I unlocked my car doors. "All ready?" I asked. "Dip Dip Potato Chip." Joshua coos and I just want to drive into a pole. "Shut up. Please don't say anything utterly fucking stupid. I have the will to drive off the cliff when I'm with you." I said as I started driving. "Need me to remind you I'm in the car too." Kent says from behind me. "Just another reason." I said as he kneed my seat. I drove on road instead of highway because of traffic after school. I took my way to work. Easy streets to navigate while driving over the speed limit. All as Joshua had trouble finding my playlist.