Ch. 1 - Welcome to Another World!

"Big brother..."

Kamiro began to awaken in a daze. He saw a blurry vision of a young girl calling out to him in a sweet voice, but couldn't make out her face.

"Big brother, wake up..."

The gentle voice was a lullaby to his ears; it made him want to remain in his dream. The scene radiated a sense of peace, and this fuzzy picture of the young girl filled him with nostalgic-like happiness.

"Wake up."

But the closer he got to fully awakening, the harsher the girl's voice grew.

Until...

"Wake up!"

A jolting pain from his stomach snapped Kamiro out of his waking dream. "Argh!"

He glanced around in confusion. "Wait. Where'd the cute little sister-like girl go?"

"W-What!?" The aqua colored hair girl became flustered. "What are you saying, you pervert? I've been trying for a while to wake you up."

Kamiro staggered up from the ground, observing his surroundings. "That's right. I was kidnapped... by you." He glared at her. "That's kind of embarrassing," he muttered. She really caught me off guard back there. She doesn't seem particularly dangerous, but I can't trust her.

"Kidnapped? That's a bit... harsh." The girl faced the ground for a moment. "So, you really don't..."

Kamiro stared at her. "..."

She shook her head as if trying to change her thoughts. "And what was that tone supposed to mean? Hmph." She puffed out her cheeks while crossing her arms.

Kamiro was rather calm while he took in the scenery. They were at some ruin-like location that kind of reminded him of the Shinto Shrines, but very run down. A forest surrounded them, but it was a cleared area, and he could make out some patchy trails.

But what really stood out was that it was sunrise, and two moons were beginning to fade. They adorned the dusk colored sky, one next to the other. The left had a light pinkish hue and was a bit large, and the other was more earth-like, but with a slight blueish tint.

Well, it looks like I've been isekai'd. "So, are you gonna explain to me what this is all about? Don't tell me you brought me here to become a hero and save the world from the Demon Lord?"

The girl's eyes widened. "Wait. So, you do...?" She stared at Kamiro.

He glanced up to the heavens. You're kidding, right? Way to be original. "It's just joke."

"Right..." The girl forced a weak laugh with a saddened demeanor, which only further confused Kamiro. He wasn't sure what to make of this girl. She grasped her necklace; the jewel was cracked and no longer gleamed. "I guess... I'll start with my name."

Kamiro nodded.

"I'm Ayu." The girl's expression seemed unsure, like if waiting for something.

Kamiro stared at her in silent anticipation. "...That's it!?"

"Oh... right." She chuckled and slapped her cheeks a few times. "Welcome, to another world," she cheerfully exclaimed while spreading her arms out wide. "As you can see, were are in some ruins of the Godess Orses. On your left is the abundant forest. On your right is more forest, and few miles that way is the Valley City of Lucerna."

"What is this a tourism commercial?"

"Hmmm. What's that?"

"...Never mind."