Origin

Midoriya Izuku, a 17 year old boy in high school. In this world there are no heroes, ghost, or powers. They live in a day of age were the Arts make the world go round. People who can draw, sing, dance, anything are destined to live a fulfilled life...
Then there's those people who can't.
As misfortunate as it sounds, those who have physical disabilities can't really do those type of stuff. It's just the truth. You don't see handless painters very often. They're pretty rare.

Midoriya loved dancing ever since he was little, it was all he ever did. His body can't help but move to the beat of the music, not to mention he had a great talent for it. He had a great talent for it. Once Izuku turned ten his vision in his right eye started to get dark to were he couldn't see properly. His depth perspection was out of place and made life just a little bit difficult. At least his left eye was better off. The doctor said that once he turns 21 he will go completely blind. Something misfortunate like that could ruin anyone's dream, but not him. Midoriya always had the slightest hope of becoming the best dancer in the world. His family has been a history line of artist, on his dad side they were dancers and his mom side were musicians, so it's only natural for him to gravitate towards the two. And the one person who influences him is Tashinori Yagi— stage name: All Might. The best dancer in Japan, not to mention a great singer. Midoriya wants to be just like him. Though because he can barely see, life gets hard sometimes. He understands that he's just going to work a little harder than everyone else and he's okay with that. But others aren't that understanding.

In order to get to place to place, Izuku has a folding cain with him at all times to be safe. Since he's the only blind person at school, classmates always have there curiosity. While he walks to a class some kids will walk beside him making all sorts of faces and vulgar gestures. He knows that they're doing it, he wasn't an idiot. It's not like he could do much about it besides to let them do what they want. Then there's Bakugo Katsuki a childhood friend that turned into a bully. They both loved dancing but ever since Midoriya started to lose his vision, he couldn't dance without tripping. It seemed as though he lost all respect for him when that happened.

"I don't want you're blind ass to hold me down, why don't you just leave me alone."

"Kacchan..."

Though even with the negativity from others, Midoriya did his best to get into the best Art Academy in Japan. He's almost done with his senior year of High School and studies hard. He did; however, go to a school for the blind back in Freshman and Sophomore year so he could read braille. His mom made him go. It was actually quite peaceful and he learned a lot from it. As for studying dancing, that was the hard part. Watching a choreographer teach wasn't cutting out for him, so he just danced to the music. The person that taught him that was his grandmother, Miyuki Midoriya. She was pretty young and healthy to be a grandmother, and she still knew how to dance for the longest time. Her beauty seemed endless. Miyuki was on Izuku's father side. Not only that, she was the greatest ballet dancer of all time and never lost a single Competition until she had to retire. No one really know that she's his grandmother. No one asked, or tried to break it down. They just assume that Izuku just had the same last name as her.
She's an elegant dancer that taught Izuku everything he needed to know, but times have changed and people are more into hip hop. But ballet was all he ever knew. He's seen other people do these fast techno dances and he thinks it so cool. If he were to try hard enough maybe he'd learn. The movements are unfamiliar to him though. He always finds himself on his toes while dancing.

Today Izuku went to go get groceries. He took the public train to do it. The doctor said no driving, which was fine for him because when he to and from the station he gets to see amazing street performers everywhere. Great musicians, amazing acts (that can be a bit dangerous), singers, and dancers. All of it made him so happy to watch everyone enjoy those who work hard to entertain people.