Chapter 8 *The End???*

... Um what?

Hey everyone just to let you know that I am going to end this book...

Ops

I know I asked you about it but school is starting. So I know I won't have time and with my sports and homework it will be hard.

So here is the ending chapter love you bye!

----

"Your done horan."

If it's a fight they want they'll get one.

I clutched the blade in my hand my body started to glow. "You'll lose this fight Nate back out!."

He chuckled "not a chance."

"Alright have it you way bring it on!" I screamed and they all came charging at me.

I looked to my right and saw Ed coming turds me so I moved the tree I once cut and raised my hand moving the tree in front of him making him fall over into the mud.

Josh came from my right throwing a punch at me but I dodged it smirking and he growled lunging turds me.

In a swift motion I hit him in the balls making him lean forward and I kneed him making him grunt and fall.

Perrie pulled out a sword and swung it at me smirking. But I smirked back and swung my blade.

She tried to hit my leg but my blade blocked hers. I raised my blade and striked down at her sword making it fall out of her hand.

She gasp and tried to reach for it again but I sliced her stomach making her cry out in pain as she fell to the ground with a gold marking spreading on her stomach.

"What the heck did you do to me!" She screeched.

I shrugged but got hit in the back of the head making me fall down. I quickly turned over and saw Ashton holding a rock. He threw a punch to my jaw but I rolled to the right dodging it.

I lifted my left foot kicking him in the face making him tumble back as I got up holding my sword.

He wiped the blood off his face and graved Perries sword and we started to duel.

"You know niall just give up!" Ashton yelled.

"Never!" I hissed as my blade and his sword hit against each other with a lot of force making are hands tingle.

He was striking from the right side and my body magically moved to the left.

I smiled, nice job blade.

Michael punched me in my jaw making me stumbled a bit back. Then luke graved me from behind knocking the blade out of my hand.

Michael kicked me in the stomach then my left leg. I screamed in pain. Come on niall don't give up.

I put my hand out and the blade flew back to me and I clutched it tight. My body started to glow more and luke and Michael flew off me landing on the rocks groaning.

Calum came as we circled each other. "Why are you doing this Cal?" I asked hurt.

He looked down ignoring me.

"Calum"

"Let's just fight okay." He snapped and came at me.

He threw a punched but I ducked and went under him. Jade came and kicked me in my face making me bleed

She threw a knife at me but I flew across the field smirking.

But what I didn't see was zayn and louis. Louis kicked me behind the knee making me fall to the ground.