Chapter 10 •What?•

----

But it was to late I jumped...

----

Niall's POV

I woke up breathing heavily and looked around panicking. It was just a dream just a dream. Wait what?

"Wake up I made breakfast." Liam called from downstairs.

What? I scratched my head not getting this at all. What's going on! Wasn't I falling to my death a second ago?

I slowly got out of bed walking downstairs. I looked down noticing I was in my PJs but my tattoos where still there tho..

I am so confused right know. I made my way down stairs holding on to the railing.

I looked up and saw liam in a suit. "Hey babe I made you breakfast." He smiled pecking my lips before I had time to react.

"But I'm off to work." He smiled graving his brief case heading turds the door.

"Love you!" He called out.

"Yeah." I said not wanting to say it back. He looked hurt and confused but ignored it and walked out.

I let out a sigh looking around the house. It had photos of are wedding day..?

"Holy shit." I whispered.

I scanned the pictures and no way could of this been photoshopped. But was I married to liam?

I went to the kitchen and saw pancakes and bacon but I didn't want to eat it I was so confused.

I must have a phone! I rushed up stairs bursting into the bedroom looking for a phone.

Yes! It was on the nightstand so I picked it up and looked threw my contacts.

All of them where there but is this some trick again?

My phone buzzed and I looked down and saw a message from Ashton.

ASH BASH

•Niall why aren't you at work? I told the boss you where running late so hurry get here!

I raised my eyebrow running to my closet. Okay where do I work? I saw what looked like a diner uniform.

I ripped it off the hanger and started to change into it. Alright perfect!

I rushed downstairs shit! I didn't even realize I lived in a mansion so if I am rich then why am I working at a diner?

I looked up to see Zayn standing there and I screamed making him jump.

"Mr. Payne is something wrong?" He said panicking.

I shook my head wait did he say Payne? Oh yeah I am married to liam.

"Don't worry about me now what are you doing here?" I asked not trying to be rude.

He laughed and smiled "don't be silly Mr. Payne remember I work here?"

"Work here?"

He smiled "yes Mr. Payne as in your butler."

"Oh." I said so zayn is are butler.

"Was there anything you needed?" He asked wiping the table.

"Um can you find me the way out." I laughed

He smiled "forgetting? Your not that old come on." He said walking me to the front door.

This is so weird he is so nice!

"Thank you!" I said and he nodded opening the door.

I walked out looking at a black car in front of me. "Ready to go." Josh said opening the door for me.