Chapter 5 •Knife•

"So how did you sleep?" Eleanor asked me as I ate my cereal.

"Um good." I mumbled trying to ignore that question.

"What wrong?" She asked looking at me.

"Nothing nothing It's just somebody came threw my window last night." I chuckled.

"Niall! That's not a laughing matter someone came into your window!"

I shrugged "they didn't hurt me so what?"

She sighed.

After I finished my cereal I put it in the sink. Eleanor got up but I stopped her "tell me what you tried saying to me when I fell off that building." I demanded.

Eleanor looked at her fingers avoiding eye contact with me. "Ihaveacrushonyou." She rushed out quickly.

"What?" I asked not catching a word she said.

"I have a crush on you." She mumbled looking at me this time.

She has a what? I stood there shocked. I looked at her and she looked back at me. She started to lean and I felt my self lean in. Are lips where about to touch when Nate burst threw the door making us jump.

I glared at him "was I interrupting something? Anyway this Jake guy wants to talk to you niall."

"Excuse me." I said moving away from Eleanor to the door. I walked to the door opening it and saw Jake. Once he saw me he smiled "Hello Pizza"

"Hey Jake what can I help you with." I asked leaning on the door.

"Oh I was wondering if you want to go and grave some pizza with me?" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I looked back at the house and turned back to him "Yeah I'll go with you just give me a sec." I smiled and he smiled back "okay."

I ran back to the kitchen where I saw Eleanor and Nate drinking Coffee.

"I'm going to grave some pizza with Jake be back later." I said letting them know.

"Niall be careful I don't trust Jake and don't use your powers!" Eleanor said drinking her coffee.

"sure whatever or is it because your jealous?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

She hit me on my shoulder "get out of here!"

I laughed turning around and heading to the door. I walked out but jake didn't notice and he was on the phone taking to someone.

"Yeah I'm here with pizza so I can't work." There was a pause "yeah okay bye" He hung up jumping when he saw me.

"Sorry Pizza my friends called me ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked to the pizza place and he opened the door for me. I thanked him walking in sitting in a booth.

He sat across from me as a waitress came to us. "What kind of pizza would you both like?" She asked I looked up to see Kat.

I froze and graved the menu hiding my self from her. "Oh hey Kat this is the guy I was talking about" Jake said but I covered my face waving.

"Why is he hiding his face?" She asked giggling.

"He's shy but we will both like pepperoni pizza please." Jake laughed and I nodded.

"Well I'll be right back with your orders." She smiled and left.

I let out a sigh putting the menu down. "Sorry that was my friend we run this pizza joint." He smiled and I froze That means there all working here.