Chapter 4 •Guy in black•

I opened my eyes looking around noticing I was in a different area. I turned around and saw Eleanor by me and my leg was wrapped.

"El.." I croaked out.

"Niall your okay!" She shirked hugging me but I winced because of the pain.

"Sorry! I was just so worried and when I found you I thought you where-" I cut her off by pulling out the blade from my pocket smiling.

"You got the blade!" She awed

I nodded still smiling.

"Oh what you think your mr hot shot now?" She asked laughing and I chuckled.

"Where is Nate and Dylan?" I asked.

She looked worried "I don't know."

I tried getting up but my leg rushed in pain. I groaned falling back down "niall you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah wait do you hear that?" I asked. I started to hear people talking.

"wait w-" I placed my hand over her mouth and I pointed over the wall we were hiding behind.

I slowing dragged my self over here and Eleanor got up helping me. We peeked are heads out seeing Dylan talking to them!

"So you happen to be here alone?" Zayn asked starring down at Dylan.

"Yeah.. I came to check out what fell you know?" Dylan asked smiling nervously.

"You seem kind of nervous." Louis asked.

"Me? Pshhhh not nervous." Dylan chucked.

"If you where just checking why do you have blond stains?" Zayn asked pointing to his face.

"Oh these will I- I- fell." Dylan replied not meeting there glance.

Really Dylan!

Zayn punched him in the face making him fall back. "Grab him he knows something."

The 'rest' of the gang graved him dragging him back to the van. "Let me go!" Dylan screamed trying to wiggle out of there grip but it was already to late because he got thrown in the back of the van.

Soon the van so sped away having dust fly everywhere making me cough.

"What the heck what that?" A voice spoke behind us and we turned around to see Nate.

So Dylan knows about the 'agents' but Nate doesn't figures who would tell him? No one

"we'll explain back at the house for now let's go!" Eleanor said grabbing me helping me up.

I looked back at Nate who was just standing there "you going to stand there all day nerd or you going to help here?" I snapped not in the mood.

He quickly rushed over to me helping me back to Eleanor car.

Nate opened the door to the backseat and I got in holding the blade. Eleanor got in the driver seat and started the car while Nate hopped in the back with me.

Eleanor sped off trying to get home as fast as possible. I looked down at the golden blade I was holding. How do I work this thing?

"Can anyone tell me what the fuck happened back there?" Nate asked.

I chucked "nerd finally swore how nice."

Nate glared at me "Eleanor you told me we were just graving a blade that was stuck on top of the building! What are you guys criminals?"

I smirked "maybe but I would watch your words wouldn't want to be victim 36."

Right after I said that Nate looked like he seen a ghost and tried to get out of the car. I started to laugh "Niall knock it off and Nate where not criminals we'll explain at the house."