Chapter 2 •Anger•

Like the new cover?

---

"You look nice today" I smiled. Eleanor glanced at me suspiciously "what do you want?"

I laughed leaning on the counter crossing my arms "can't a man tell a women she looks nice today is that so wrong?"

She looked at me putting her hand on her hip.

"Fne I want something."

She smiled "that's better now what do you want?"

"Can I take you car to drive around please."

"No niall go read a book for something."

I looked at her in disbelief "read a book? Is that what this has come to Eleanor? Reading a book!"

"Niall go read!" She said walking out of the kitchen but I followed her.

"Come on I said please!" I said throwing my arms in the air.

"No Niall you crashed my car last time."

I huffed "but that was a while ago!"

She went to the couch and sat down "that was a week ago! Now leave me alone so I can watch TV."

I stood staring at her as she started to watch T.V "Niall I said no."

I sighed if she won't give me the keys Then i am going to have to get it myself.

I went up stairs into her room closing the door quietly as I could. If I where keys where would I be? I scanned the room and spotted the night stand, perfect.

I made my way over and Bingo! The keys were on top, silly Eleanor.

I snatched them and made my way out of her room closing the door silently. I went back downstairs and headed for the front door.

I opened the door but before I walked out I turned to Eleanor who was still watching TV. "Thanks El." I called out.

She glanced at me confused "for what?"

I smirked "For this." I raised up the keys jiggling them.

"Niall James Horan Don't-" I cut her off slamming the door and running out to her car.

I opened the drivers seat and got in closing the door putting the keys in and started the engine. Eleanor came rushing out but I put the car in reverse but got stopped by a trash can.

I tried to move forward but there was another trash can. Fuck! I went to reverse but I hit the trash can and when I went forward I hit the front trash can.

I kept hitting both of them going back and forth over and over again. I braked and hit the wheel.

Tap

Tap

Tap

"damn it." I whispered as I seen Eleanor knocking at the car window.

I rolled down the window smiling "hello mam what can I do for you?"

She glared at me opening her car door and grabbing me by my ear.

"Ow."

"Ow."

"Ow."

"Ow." I said as she dragged me back into the house. Once she let go I started to rub my ear.

"Give me my keys!" She glared at as I reached in my pocket handing the keys to her.

"Now why the fuck would you go and take my car when I said no mm" she asked with her hands on her hips.