Chapter 1 •3 Years Later•

3 YEARS LATER.....

I sat here in this disgusting Pub drinking away my pain. No one will understand what I'm going threw maybe Eleanor I don't know.

I am scanning the bar looking at the the helpless slobs dancing away. I feel a tap on my shoulder as I turn around to see a handsome guy looking at me.

"Hi I'm Jake." He smiled.

"My name is .." Should I tell him my name? "My Name is pizza." Dammit niall pizza really?

He laughed "fine don't tell your name I'm cool with that beer?"

I accept the beer "so why did you come up to me?"

He shrugged "I don't know you seem cool and I liked to be friends."

"Alright Jake but do you work at State Farm?" I asked laughing.

He smirked "how original."

I laughed and drank away all night with some dude that was named Jake.

**

I stumbled out of the Pub with a beer in my right hand. A ring made me jump but I laughed noticing it was my phone "Hellooo..." I slurred.

"Are you drunk!?" Eleanor snapped.

"No I'm Niall" I laughed as I started to feel dizzy. "Woah.." I whispered as I stumbled and hit the wall holding it for support.

"Niall are you okay?"

"yeah I met a guy named Jake he works at State Farm." I hiccuped

"Niall! I'm not even going to ask" she sighed

I kelp feeling dizzy..

"Niall?"

"Niall!"

That's when I passed out.

***

I groaned as light shined in my face. I put my hand out trying to block the as much light as possible. I got out looking around noticing I was in my room, how did I get here?

I stretched my arms making then crack and walked out to the kitchen to be met with Eleanor crossing her arms.

"Well good morning to you." I said graving a Banana.

"Why the hell where you that drunk? I had to track you down and when I did you where slouched over someone could of graved you! Also you kept mumbling about some guy named Jake and how he worked at State Farm." She screamed.

I graved my head as it pounded when she screamed "well no one did And will you stop screaming." I mumbled eating my banana.

"Niall this isn't like you! You have tattoos,piercings, and you drink."

I sighed graving some Advil "well some people change for the good."

She looked at me shocked as I started to walk away "and you think this change is good? Niall it's bad!"

I shrugged sitting down on the couch putting the Advil in my mouth swallowing it with water. I put my feet up and turned on the T.V watching the news.

Eleanor snatched the remote out of my hand and shut the t.v placing the remote back down on the Coffee table.

"Hey! I was watching that!" I whined as she glared at me.

"Niall I didn't help you and take you in so you can act this way."

I sighed getting up "fine I'm sorry." I said opening my arms "bring it in.

She smiled and hugged me. As We hugged I reached down snatching the remote "now let me watch T.V" I smiled