30

A/n: have i told you how much I love you guys? Well here's a chapter reminding you😘

____________________________________

"I'm sorry miss. We have been given strict permission not to let you in." The tall well-built man spoke sternly as he blocked your path to Jungkook's room.

"I'm his girlfriend." You replied, "who ordered you?"

"It was young master himself."

"Jungkook did?"

"Yes miss. So please leave."

"I can't. I want to talk to him." You tried to push your way through but strength wise you were overpowered and couldn't get past them.

"Okay then." You huffed in anger as you backed away, "I'll stay here! I'll wait right here until your master decides to meet me." You spoke and sat down in front of the room on the floor of the hallway. The guards didn't even glance down at you and for the first time in your life you felt neglected. you thought that Jungkook had finally gotten sick of you, that he had finally woken up to reality and decided to throw you away. What you were oblivious was to the fact that jungkook was on the other side of the door, peeping at your figure from the keyhole. He sighed at your persistance and proped down on the floor himself, his back against the door supporting his body.

"What do I do with you, y/n?"

Hours passed and you felt extremely bored and exhausted not to even mention embarassed as people gave you a weird look as they passed by.

It was almost 11:00 p.m. when jungkook decided to call it quits.

"Hello?" He spoke on the phone.

"Please throw her away from here." He told his father.

What happened next was a matter of seconds. One of the guard's earpiece came to life and in no time the two hefty men picked up your body as if it was weightless and took you all the way to the hospitals entrance and threw you on the floor. "Don't come back.", one of the men spoke as they both turned their back on you and headed back inside. You huffed in annoyance and anger and groaned in pain as you now had a probably broken butt if that was even possible.

"Thank you. And please get me out of here. She might come here again." Jungkook said on the phone as he looked at your figure from the window as you rubbed your butt and stood up. He had the urge to laugh at you and for the first time after the whole incident he smiled because of you. "Cute." He mumbled as you kicked and punched the empty air.

"Y/n?" Taehyung came with a plastic bag clutched onto his hands.

"Tae." You ran up to him and hugged him, "the scary rude dude threw me." You pouted

"What do you mean? Did someone do something?" Tae enquired as he patted your head.

"Jungkook told the guards to not let me in." Without your knowing, a tear slipped through your eyes.

"He did what now?!" The boy yelled in angered and disbelief, "I thought I'd let him go but I don't think I can anymore." He got ready to throw fist at the hospitalised boy.

"No tae. I deserve it. I caused him pain."

"Y/n. You dont even know what your talking about." He kissed your forehead and hugged you in a comforting manner. The small peck brought back memories of the previous day, especially the part where you told him not to ruin the moment, "by the way, your dad called, said something about you running away with a girl."