6

"What happened yesterday?" Curious Jungkook asks you.

"Just some things." You casually answer.

"Some things?"

"Yeah. Taehyung's sister got married."

"And that's some things? Are you kidding me." He asks shocked.

"Actually we forgot about it and Tae kinda kidnapped me so that we'll be on time but we were still a bit late and his sister scolded us blah blah blah~" you answer uninterestedly.

It wasn't as if you were not interested in Jungkook or found him annoying but your mind was already preoccupied with what Tae's sister told you after the marriage.

And just as if on cue, Taehyung and Jimin entered the cafeteria.

Your eyes locked onto his and your heart skipped a beat when he smiled over to you.

What the hell is this feeling?..

//Yesterday at the wedding//

"So? Has he finally confessed?" Tae's sister asks you.

"Confess? Who?" You cluelessly ask.

"Tae. Who else?" She asks in a obvious tone.

"Confessed about what exactly?" You're the most thick headed person there is in the room.

"I guess not. Tell me something, do you like tae?"

"Ofcourse i do. He's my best friend."

"I mean more then that. Do you like him as a boyfriend?"

"Pfft~ hhahahaha...." You burst out laughing "why the hell would i do that. We're best friends."

"Best friends my foot. Y/n? He's a boy afterall. No boy can see a girl such as you just as a friend."

"We're not like that. Our friendship ain't like that."

"Oh really?" She asks amused, "then isn't best friend just a title to keep eachother close?"

You look at the ground, speechless. It's true. You say he's your best friend because you can't lose him. You need him in your life and he needs you.

Just when you're about to reply, the door opens and Taehyung steps in, gaining both of your attention.

"Hey sis? They're calling for you, outside." He informs.

"You're both so clueless that i think I'll have to act as a cupid for you." She sighs as she leaves the room.

Taehyung looks at you and comes closer to you.

"What was that about?" He asks

"Nothing." You shrug it off.

Cupid?? But..... We don't need a cupid..... He's not my best friend because i like him, i love him because he's my best friend.....

//End of flashback//

"Congrats on your sister's wedding." Jungkook congratulates tae.

"Thanks." He simply replies.

Silence engulfs the atmosphere and you steal quick glances at Taehyung.

Did she say something to tae as well? Could he have maybe overheard us talking??

No way. Pfft~

"Hey y/n, can i have your number?" Jimin asks, breaking the silence.

"W-what!?" Taehyung chokes on his food.