8

Your P.O.V

I opened my heavy eyelids when my body felt lack of warmth. I extended my arm to hug tae but he wasn't there. My body jolted up and i searched for my phone.

~unread message~

It shone brightly and i clicked on the unread message.

Jimin: if you are available then come to yoongi hyungs villa, he is having a party there.

JWhy? :You

Jimin:bcs he just dropped his latest mixtape

Okay... :You

Is Taehyung there?? :You

Jimin: yeah. He came an hour ago.

I'll be there.:you
But send me the address :you

Jimin: Okay

He sent me the location and i quickly headed there wearing a black lace tank top with black skinny jeans (it was a party, afterall)

Once i reached the destination, my eyes scanned allover for Taehyung but with no result.

I made my way towards jimin who was dancing on the dancefloor. I asked him if he knew where tae was, increasing my voice to overpower the loud banging music.
He pointed towards the staircase and told me that he saw him heading up there with some chick.

My blood boiled because of the sudden thoughts in my mind that broke my heart.

I slowly made my way upstairs, passing by people who were making out and enjoying themselves.

I opened the first door and no one was there.

I opened the second door and two unknown people were making out in there.

I opened the third door and my heart shattered into a million pieces.
I found tae........with a naked girl on top of him.....

Tears formed and my body pulsated with anger.

I slapped the door shut and turned around, ready to walk away.

But i stopped, wiped my tears and let anger take control as i once again slammed the door open, inviting myself in.

Long story short: i threw away the girl and her clothes through the window.

I wasn't really sure if there was a swimming pool down there but i hoped there was cause otherwise i would be in jail for murder.

I tried my best to control my anger and faced the situation.

When Jimin came, i took the opportunity to leave the room.

I went downstairs and drank my tears away.

But the alcohol wasn't strong enough to take away the pain.

"If you like him so much then you should just make him yours." A familiar voice rang beside my ear.

"I can't. And you know why i can't so stop suggesting it." I snapped with my drunken voice to the sober boy.