28

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I kissed her.

I kissed y/n

I finally had the courage to follow my heart for the first time.

I finally did what my heart desired for so long.

I finally kissed my first and probably last love.

And she kissed me back

But this wasn't right

I knew the kiss wasn't meant to be and she knew it too but I guess I got too carried away.
I loved her, more than friends, more than siblings and more than lovers. She was everything for me. Her life was more precious than my own. And i had known all this for a very long time.
But why didn't i do something sooner? Why didn't I tell her? The answer is simple; I didn't want us to fall in love....... because everything that falls always breaks. I was a coward, I was too afraid to break our bond so i just never even tried. I ran away from love, my love for her. And i was damn sure that even after this kiss, I would still run away.

The kiss got more passionate. With every second that passed, she melted away my resolution to run away. Her touch was intoxicating to me, she had always had that affect on me. It was meaningful, and somewhere inside I hoped for us to always stay just like this.

But nothing lasts forever....

We pulled away, both trying to catch our breaths. I opened my mouth to say some lame excuse but she beat me to it by putting a finger on my lip, "don't say anything." She said in her vulnerable tone, "I don't want you to ruin this." I spotted a hint of tear in her eyes as she said that. She was fragile at this moment and i realised that i could easily break her with my poor choice in words. I was thankful that she stopped me from speaking, atleast i couldn't hurt her anymore. Without another word I just hugged her.

I embraced the love of my life as if the world was supposed to end.

And she cried

For another man

But i still consoled her

Because I loved her

And only her

She was someone who had stolen my heart for a very long time.

And wasn't planning to give it back anytime soon.

(A/n: taehyung's P.O.V. over)

____________________________________

"Hello father."

"How are you son?"

"I need to talk to you." Jungkook spoke into the phone

"Sure. sure. I also want to see you, son." Mr. Jeon spoke happily after hearing his son's voice.

"Great. So you'll be coming?"

" I'll send a car to come pick you up."

"I can't. I'm not discharged yet."

"There's no word such as can't in my dictionary."

"Dad! Your son just woke up from a coma. Do you think he'll be alright? Do you think i can even walk properly?" Jungkook got irritated at his father for the first time.

"I'm sorry son but right now is a bit difficult-"

"But it has to be now." The call ended and Jungkook kept on looking at the screen with disappointment. He was disappointed in himself. How could he forget something so important for 6 years. And now he wanted to set things right, starting from his father.