3

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" You yelled on the phone when he picked it up after a few rings.

It was almost 8 a.m. and your school started at 7:30 a.m.
But here you were, infront of Taehyung's house, ready to go to school, ringing his house bell but with no reply, after all your tries calling him on the phone again and again. Till he picked up.

"Why the hell are you yelling?" He said, sounding sleepy.

"Yah! Get your ass down here right now." You warned him

"Why?" He asked with his hoarse voice.

"Why?! You have school." You yelled abit calmer.

"School?..... Shit....." You heard him curse and the sound of a few things falling was heard before he ended the phone call.

After a few minutes, the front door to his house flung open, revealing a taehyung with a sandwich in his mouth and he grabbed your hand before dragging you and running to school. He was dressed messily and you were fixing it while running with him.

You reached the school gate and like you expected it was already closed.

"Aish!" You groaned annoyingly.

"Come on." He pulled you towards the staff parking.

The wall there was shorter and climbable.
This was the place from where you two would sneek into school when you were late.

You glanced at your watch, 8:34 a.m.
Shit.....

You jumbed up on the wall and crossed it while smiling in victory.
But your smile soon disappeared when your eyes met the principal's angry ones.

Taehyung was right behind you and he was laughing while looking at you. He followed your gaze and he too became wordless.

The principal came closer and snatched away taehyung's half eaten sandwich from his mouth.

"You two! My office! Now!" She warned before heading towards her office and throwing the sandwich in the dumbster on the way.

"My sandwich~" Taehyung whined and you chuckled at him.

You both listened to the principal and entered her office ready for your punishment.

"I don't even know what to do with you anymore." The principal sighed

"Then are you gonna leave us?" Taehyung gullibly asked earning a glare from her.

"How about this. Taehyung, your incharge of making sure the canteen is cleaned after break time."

Ohh.... Good luck with that, tae.....

"And you, y/n..." Her words were cut off when her phone started ringing and she picked it up gesturing for you to stay.

"Hello?" She spoke on the phone."yeah, I remember." "No, you don't have to worry." ,"I'll make sure of that." She said before hanging up the phone.

Now her eyes were once again on you.

"Y/n, why don't you help a fellow student as your punishment? He would be joining our school tomorrow." She informed in an authoritative form.

"Sure." You answered.

"It wasn't a request." She glared at you.

"Sorry." You apologized and took your leave, closing the door behind you.

You headed to your class and Taehyung headed to his.

When you reached your class, you took a deep breath before opening the door.