19

At that moment, you didn't realise what was going on. You didn't pay attention to the crowd of people that was covering you. All that you could hear was Jungkook's chocked breathing.

He was dying........in front of you....

And you coudn't do anything.

You watched as he tried to open his eyes but failed to keep it open for more then a second.

"It's okay Jungkook. I'm here. It'll be alright." You spoke while shivering.

Please god.......

Please don't let anything happen to him.......

You internally prayed, wishing for a miracle.

The sound of the siren filled up the place.
An ambulance had already arrived thanks to some bystander.

The men came with a stretcher and placed Jungkook's body on it before carrying it inside the ambulance.

You got on your shivering feet and followed them inside.

Once inside, you held onto his hand, afraid that if you let go he would disappear.

The ambulance speeded through the bustling streets and eventhough it took only a few minutes to reach the hospital, for you, it felt like years. Every second killing you a thousand times over and over again.

The ambulance came to a stop and some male nurses opened the door before hurrying Jungkook inside the emergency ward.

You paced around the halls, chewing on your nails nervously, wishing to hear something.

Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. Tears never siezed flowing down your flushed cheeks.

"Y/n-ah!" A familiar voice called and just as you turned towards the source, he ran upto you and hugged you warmly.

"Tae? He'll be alright won't he?" You whimpered.

"It's gonna be okay. Don't worry, he's strong." Taehyung patted your back in assurance. "Sit down." He gently pushed you with him towards the metal chairs on the side.

You both sat side-by-side to eachother, the coldness of the seat not helping your state even a little but his embrace managed to warm you up a bit.

Time passed and still there was no news of him.

You were half asleep with your head rested on Tae's shoulder when suddenly an alarm went off and some nurses rushed inside.

Both of you jolted up to this but neither knew what was going on.

Deep inside your stomach, you already knew something was wrong, you knew he wasn't alright but you didn't wanna acknowledge this feeling. Imagining something happening to him due to you scared you to the core. It wasn't something you could ever accept.

"I heard Sunmi is also admitted in this hospital." Taehyung exclaimed as to divert your mind.

"She wasn't even hurt that bad." You mumbled trying to not think of Jungkook.

"Really?" Taehyung chuckled abit "She was totally knocked out thanks to someone here." He mocked you.

"She started it." You frowned.

"And you finished it?" he lifted one of his eyebrows.

"I just......." you tried to come up with an excuse but failed miserably as your mind turned blank. "I don't know. I just didn't like her pushing me around." You whispered with a pout, loud enough for him to hear.