Prologue

Note: Hetalia is not mine. The plots are mine and English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong! Remember, this FANFIC contains Nyo!romano, nyo!denmark and Nyo!russia! There also be a nations who is my OC.

It was the usual day at the meeting. Well, if any of you consider yelling and shouting, then yes, it was the usual day at the meeting.

Romano, Denmark and Prussia constantly laughing secretly, Russia and Canada chat with each other, Spain and France looking at their kids (Romano and Canada) weirdly and secretly chatting, America shouting about how he's the hero, England yelling at America, the Asians just look at the and eat, Austria just don't give a flying duck, Hungary and Belgium just chatting (or gossiping about their ships) Netherlands counting how much money he have now, the Nordics just silent and looking at Denmark who talked with Prussia and Romano, the Soviets talk at each other (except Belarus who keep looking at her sister) the UK brothers (except England) was silently wishing they never went to the meeting today while Germany, Italy and Japan tried to make the others shut up.

Until there's a loud boom in the middle of the room. All eyes was on the boom until a book appeared. The nations look at each other until Germany take the book. He opens it and just one second, they were apparated from the meeting room to a weird house.

" Okay, but what the fuck? Why are here?? " asked America.

" Wait this house... Is familiar.. " said Russia, Romano, Canada, Denmark and Prussia at the same time. The other nations were surprised and looked at them.

" You all know this house? " asked France. He doesn't understand, Canada never told him about this house.

" Yes indeed, papa. This house... " murmured Canada.

The nations were confused that they don't seem to realize that someone was in front of the door. Until the figure coughed at them and then they realize someone is there. The nations looked at the figure, confused. But for Romano, Russia, Canada, Denmark and Prussia, it was shock.

" Ayah!" said Romano, Russia, Canada, Denmark and Prussia. The figure grins at the four of them.

" Halo, anak - anakku. Apakah kalian baru sadar rumah siapa ini?? " said the figure. Romano, Russia, Canada, Denmark and Prussia quickly run and hug the figure who is laughing at their attitude.

" Kangen ya? " said the figure, teasing them.

" SHUT UP, BASTARDO! " shouted Romano, her face flushed at the figure comment.

" ANDA GILA?! TENTU SAJA KAMI KANGEN!!! " shouted Denmark, smiling ear to ear.

" DAAAA!! AYAH, KANGEN!!! " shouted Russia, face looked as if she wants to cry.

" KESESESESE, AYAH KE SINI BUAT KETEMU AKU KAN?! " shouted Prussia, his face covered with grins.

" WOY! AYAH KE SINI BUAT KITA SEMUA! " shouted Canada, face full of annoyance.

" calm down... " said the figure, trying to calm them down.

While the five of them hugging, the other nations jaw was already on the floor. Some of them were confused on Prussia, Russia, Canada, Denmark and Romano reaction. But there are some of them who looked at the figure, trying to figure out why he look so familiar.

" Ehm, I'm sorry. But who are you? " asked Germany.

" Ah, my apologies. I haven't introduced my self. My name is Indonesia, you can call me Indo. welcome to my house. I'm a country, like all of you. I never went to the meeting so some of you probably don't know who I am. But I know there are some who knew me. " explained Indonesia. Like he said, some of the nations realize.