"Don't forget to tag me." I winked at her before putting an arm over her shoulders. I could tell she was blushing but I didn't want to give the wrong impression by her thinking I was flirting with her. But, was I? I felt her snake an arm around my waist as we started walking. I should be practicing but I couldn't pass an opportunity to get to know Ariana more. "So, how are you feeling about tonight?" She looked at me as she pulled me closer to her a little.

"I won't lie, I'm shitting myself." I let out a breathy laugh as I looked at the brunette who was just staring at me. "You're cute." She blurted out before bringing a hand to her mouth. "Fuck, I'm sorry. It's just, I forget you ain't single sometimes." Yikes. I hated awkward situations. "It's just harmless flirting, don't worry about it." I winked at her before continuing to walk. My arm was still wrapped around her shoulders as she kept hers around my waist.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, y/n." Oh, shit. She better not be confessing. "I wanna keep it real, just between us. I do like you and I know you're with Camila, but please, if I do something that's out of line then feel free to stop me." Ariana looked at me before finishing what she needed to say. "Because I don't think I'd be able to stop myself around you." She scanned my face as she tilted her head a little.

I cleared my throat before putting my free hand in my jean pocket. There was tension there that I couldn't put my finger on. Did she like me? Or did she just want to fuck? Don't get me wrong, if I was single, then Ari and I would definitely happen, but I'm in love with Camila and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise that. She makes me happy. I just hope nothing fucks it up.

It was time. I was standing backstage with the rest of the dancers whilst Camila, Lauren, Dinah and Ally day backstage, waiting for us to go on. Ariana was getting her microphone checked whilst she quickly looked at her phone. I could feel my heart beating throughout my whole body. I never felt so nervous about dancing in front of a big audience, but this was different. A good kind of different.

"Relax, baby. You'll be fine." Camila kissed me softly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I snaked mine around her waist as she pecked my lips repeatedly. "I just don't know why I'm so nervous." I leaned my forehead on hers as I looked into her eyes. "Hey, look how far you've come, and you've done it all on your own." She kissed me again as I took in this very moment. "You're right. But you give me more confidence for some reason." I laughed as I kissed Camila on the forehead.

"Anything to help my baby." The smaller brunette bit her lip as she eyed me. I felt Ariana's eyes on me which made me look at her. She quickly averted her eyes before playing with her earpiece. I furrowed my eyebrows before looking down at Camila. "Ok, guys! It's time to get on stage." Shit, shit, shit. I was nervous again. Fuck, at the worst times as well. Camila sensed my nervousness as she kissed me again.

It's like she sucks out every bad feeling I have and makes me feel better again. It was a feeling that I couldn't decipher. I kissed her back as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I grabbed her face, stroking her cheeks as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I heard her let out a little moan which made me part from her lips with a smack. "Shit, I got caught up in the moment." I smirked knowing I had such an effect on the girl.

Camila glared at me as she slapped my arm. "Fuck you." I laughed as I brought my lips close to her ear. "Later." I kissed under her ear as she let out a breath she seemed to be holding in. I walked over to Ariana and the others as I took my place near the stage.

The whole arena was dark so no one could see us walking on stage. All that was seen was flashlights. Ariana was stood in front while Bri, Scott and I stood behind her. The rest of the dancers would come on when the song started. I felt someone squeeze my shoulder but I couldn't see who it was. "Relax. You'll do amazing." Ariana whispered in my ear which made me feel more relaxed.