Niam / Ziam - Spin the Bottle

"How long of a break do we have?" Niall asked as the five boys slumped onto the fluffy couch in the studio.

"I think he said an hour." Liam answered, leaning his head against Zayn's shoulder. Zayn wrapped his arm around Liam's shoulders, making the lad more comfortable.

Niall groaned, throwing his arms up wildly and dramatically. "What are we going to do for an hour!?" They all looked at each other, all expecting an answer. Suddenly, a smirk appeared on Louis' face. "I know what we can do." The boys all looked at him questionably, "Spin the bottle."

Harry's nose crinkled. "Lou, there are no girls here."

Louis just shrugged, taking his iphone out and setting it on the floor, "Don't tell me you're going to wimp out of this one, Harry." He said sarcastically, leaving him speechless. All the boys got up skeptically and sat around the phone in a circle.

"hmm..." Louis looked around the circle, stopping at Niall. "Niall! You spin first." Niall blushed but quickly got on his hands and knees to spin the phone. All eyes stayed locked on the phone, spinning in circles.

After only a short moment, the phone slowed to a stop... right in front of Liam. Both boys blushed and turned away from each other, embaressed. "Boys! If we are going to act like this then there is no point in playing!" Louis said. "Just kiss!"

They both turned towards each other, and leaned in, leaving a few inches of space between them. No boy moved forward, and they stayed like that for a moment. Unable to stall any longer, Liam closed the space between them, crashing their lips together.

As soon as they touched, it was like they couldn't leave each other. Liam tilted his head slightly, nudging Niall's lips. Niall seemed to come back to reality as he began kissing back, and cupped Liam's cheek with his hand. He used this to pull Liam's face closer to his own as Liam pulled Niall to him from his slim waist.

The other three boys watched as Niall and Liam began making out in front of their eyes. Finally, Zayn couldn't handle watching any longer. He got up and stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

He paced the halls. He shouldn't be jealous. It was his best friends! But he knew that wasn't true. He really did like Liam... and not in the friendly way. He felt his heart shred to pieces when he watched them kiss. Zayn wished that Liam would kiss him like that. But that would never happen. Liam apparently liked Niall. He would never go for someone like Zayn.

"Zayn!" He heard Liam call. He turned confused back to the door, to see Liam run out to him, a very concerned look on his face.

"What?" Zayn tried to remain calm but the jealously was pulsing through his veins. Liam ran his hand through his hair before answering, "Why did you run off?"

"I didn't want to see that." Zayn spit without thinking. Great. Now what will Liam think of him?

Liam sighed, frustrated, "Why did you play, then? Why did you play if you can't watch two guys kissing?"

S

Zayn chuckled humorlessly, "I couldn't watch Niall kiss you, okay!?" He practically shouted. Liam stood there, silent. Zayn continued, "I couldn't watch Niall kiss you, when I wanted to. Yeah, I got jealous okay?"

Liam just stood there and watched as Zayn ran his hand through his hair, avoiding Liam's gaze.

"Zayn..." Liam started. Zayn waited for him to continue, so when he didn't, he looked up. Just then, Liam took no time to close the distance between them, and crash his lips to Zayn's. Zayn reacted quickly, bringing his hands up to hold Liam's face as they kissed sweetly. They slowly pulled apart before things got too heated.

"I'm glad you said that, Zayn." Liam said, his voice thick with emotion.