Nouis - Drenched in Rain

Nouis - Drenched in rain

Niall had a blanket wrapped around him as he sat on the bed, shivering in the cold hotel room. A steaming cup of hot chocolate in his frozen hands, and fuzzy socks on his feet.

They all sat in their own hotel rooms for the night while on tour. Niall's heater was broken, and he couldn't remove his blanket long enough to venture off into another boys' room for warmth.

A soft knock sounded at his door. Niall looked up and said, "Come in!" trying not to have his teeth chatter.

The door opened widely, a smiling Louis walked in, but instantly wrinkled his nose, "What the hell Niall do you enjoy freezing to death?" He rubbed his arms as he truly felt the temperature of the room.

Niall shook his head, "It broke and all I'm wearing is a tank top and shorts and couldn't take off he blanket long enough to call for help." As if to prove his words, a violent shiver racked his body.

Louis pursed his lips, and walked over to Niall only to take the mug from his hands. Before he could protest, Louis put up a finger, "You are coming to my room."

Before Niall could say anything else, Louis slipped his hands underneath Niall's knees and back, lifting him with ease. Cold air instantly traveled underneath the blanket causing Niall to snuggle closer to Louis.

Louis chuckled nervously, his heart beating a strange way, as he carried Niall like a baby, out of his room and down the hall.

Luckily, the door to Louis' door was open, so he carried Niall through the doorway, shutting the door with his foot behind him. He gently laid Niall onto his bed, sitting next to him.

Niall sighed deeply, "Your room is so warm." He snuggled his face into Louis' pillow completely enjoying the warmth.

Louis chuckled at the smaller lad, "Don't go to sleep! I wanted to hang out with you!"

Niall grunted, "You expect too much of me."

Louis just rolled his eyes as he went to his suitcase and pulled out a jacket and jeans. He threw them on Niall, "Put them on!"

Niall looked at Louis confused, "Why?" He began pulling off his shorts and proceeded to pull on the skinny jeans.

"Don't ask questions." Louis said pulling on a jacket of his own. Once they were dressed, Niall followed Louis out of the room and to the elevator.

"Where are you boys going?" They heard Paul say as the elevator opened.

"Shit!" Louis giggled and pulled Niall into the contained box and wildly pressed the close button as Paul began walking towards the elevator.

"Lou!" Niall giggled on an adrenaline rush as the doors closed, leaving an irritated Pul on the other side.

"What are we doing? We're going to get trouble!" Niall smiled, because their punishments were never bad.

Louis ruffled the younger lad's hair, "We are going to play in the rain."

Niall smiled at the thought, as the doors opened and the two ran out of the elevator and ran to the backdrops of the hotel. Louis shoved the door open and the two ran straight into the soaked parking lot.

"YES!" Louis screamed, putting up his hands as rain soaked his jacket, and sticking his brown fringe to his forehead. Despite being completely drenched in the rain, his blue-grey eyes were bright and alive. He ran around, screaming as Niall just stood there laughing at the idiot.

Louis stopped, a bright grin plastered on his face and he looked to Niall. He quickly walked closer, his smile turning into something completely different as he placed both wet hands on Niall's face and pressed his lips firmly to Niall's.

This wasn't what Niall was expecting... But it was what he was waiting for. Beautiful butterflies dropped into Niall's stomach, but he ignored them. He ignored them when he instantly wrapped his arms around Louis' neck, and kissed back with an intensity he didn't realize he could muster.

For a long beautiful moment, they molded together, lips to lips, tongue to tongue, heart to heart. For a long moment, rain was pouring around them as they kissed.

Slowly, ever so slowly, they pulled apart t catch their breaths. They pecked each other's lips a few times, reliving the feel of his lips against his own.

"That was unexpected." Niall laughed hoarsely, his fingers still tangled in Louis' hair.

Louis just smiled at the blue eye beauty in his arms, and leaned in for yet another kiss. Only broken by the voice of Paul, "Boys can you- oh come on! PDA!"