16 I...

〰

Rosé enters her apartment room just after she visited Mrs. Ahn.

But then someone hugs her tightly, almost making her stumbled down as the impact.

"Rosé! I thought you're leaving me!"

It's Taehyung.

His voice and his body are shaking and trembling so badly. And she hears his soft sobs on her shoulder.

"Taehyung, calm down..."

Rosé is caressing his back gently, calming him down as her cheeks are getting red because of his touch ㅡ his arms that wrapped around her so tightly.

"Are you feeling better?" she asks softly, pulling herself away from him.

Taehyung smiles at her, "Yeah, all thanks to you."

She smiles back at him as she approaches the kitchen. Taehyung follows her immediately, looking like a lost puppy, "I'm hungry."

Chaeyoung pulls out a food container from the cabinet, "I made a chicken curry with Wendy when you passed out, do you want to eat it?"

Taehyung nods his head as he takes a seat on the dinner table, "Rosé..." he calls her.

Preparing the dinner for him, Rosé glances slightly at him, "Yeah?"

"What happened to Jimin?" Taehyung asks her, looking worried. But then he adds with unsure tone, "Is he... dead?"

Rosé lifts an eyebrow, "No, he's not."

Taehyung smiles slightly at the news and Rosé notices his small smile, "You care about him."

Taehyung looks at Rosé, shaking his head immediately, "Me? No..."

Rosé just smiles as she serves the plate in front of him. "You do."

He sighs out slowly, "Well, maybe, but any way, where's yours?" Taehyung points at his plate.

"Chef don't eat their own food." Rosé smirks at him, making Taehyung rolls his eyes at her response.

"You're not a chef, Rosé. Come on, eat with me."

"No, thank you."

Taehyung looks at her with suspicious gaze, "Why? Did you put poison in here, Rosé?"

Rosé laughs immediately, shaking her head, "Oh my God, no. You doubt me, huh?"

Taehyung takes the curry with his spoon and he says, "I'll eat it when you eat this one, say ah~"

"No." Rosé giggles.

"Eat or I will kiss you."

Damn.

"I hate every time you used the kiss threat on me." Rosé said hopelessly before she eats the curry.

Taehyung smirks at her, "But the threat worked well on you."