20 Some Troubles

ㅡ

The next morning, Rosé opens her eyes, rubbing against it gently. She had a pretty good sleep and what happened last night at the pool might be the major reason.

She sits up, leaning against the head board but she gasps immediately after seeing Taehyung, "oh my, Taehyung, why are you sleeping on the floor?!"

She walks fast toward his side, waking him up.

"Um?" Taehyung opens one of his eyes, stretching his body as he let out a groan. A long groan. "Why am I on the floor?" he asks Rosé confusedly.

Rosé smiles at him, but then she joins to lay down just beside him, using his arm as her pillow, "I don't know. Maybe, you fell from the couch?"

Taehyung smiles back at her, "it might be, and yeah, I find out that the floor is more comfortable than the couch."

Rosé pouts her plump lips, "you make me feel bad."

"Did I? Um, then, can I sleep on the bed tonight, Chaeyoung?" Taehyung asks her but the girl shakes her head mischievously.

"Meanie," Taehyung mumbles cutely.

Rosé sticks her tongue out playfully, "anyway, let's do another research about us! I bet I will find another power of mine!"

She pats his cheek as she sits up, dragging him along to sit up as well.

"How about me?" Taehyung asks.

"You're an angel. We knew it." She grins at him, winking her eyes.

"But I don't have wings. Angels are supposed to have those pretty wings, you know it."

Rosé pressed her lips into thin line, "Taehyung, please, just believe on yourself and me, you're just like me. Both of us are angels," she whispers at him, caressing his jaw softly.

He doesn't make any reaction but he tries to reach for her waist instead, "I do believe on you, but me, I'm a devil, can I transform back to my angel self? For me, it sounds ... impossible."

The girl stares at him, she doesn't know what to say. Rosé can't say anything to calm him down since she doesn't very sure about his future, can he go back to the heaven with her? So, instead of calming him down with words, she presses her lips against his forehead, planting a comforting kiss to the confused guy.

Seconds later, she pulls herself, staring at him to say, "alright, I'm gonna make some breakfast for us, you must be hungry right?"

Taehyung nods his head.

And she takes her leave out of the room, leaving him alone int he room. But as soon as she exits the room, Taehyung feels something strange on his back.

He can feel that something is moving under his skin and it feels like his skin is burning too.

"What ...."