12 Hot Jacuzzi

I'm back.

I'm sorry for taking a long time but I need to tell you about this, the reason why I took my short hiatus.

My assignments? Of course, it's been really hard in university, but my main reason isn't that one.

My main reason for taking hiatus is I felt less appreciated. Sure, I've some lovely readers who are always supporting me but it doesn't enough.

I might sound greedy but it's true...

Do you think why I updated faster on my previous story although I'm busy? The comments.

It motivated me a lot.

Now you know the reason, I'm sorry for bringing down the mood. But I'm just trying to show how I feel.

And this is one of the reason why many Wattpad authors are deleting their stories or closing their accs.

Be supportive, we will give our best for you. Thank you ❤

〰

The day is getting late and the rain is still pouring hard.

"Just sleep if you're tired." Taehyung says to her as he lies down on the bed.

But Rosé who's sitting at the edge of the bed is shaking her head, "No, I'll just- uh..."

"Don't worry I won't do anything." Taehyung closes his eyes, ignoring about her worry to share a bed with him.

Rosé rolls her eyes, "How can I trust you, you're a devil."

And a smirk forms on his face, "You're right. Then don't sleep."

She watches him is pulling the blanket for himself, what a jerk. Rosé walks to the bathroom, searching for an extra blanket inside the cabinet in the bathroom. But sadly, there's no blanket for her, only towels and bathrobes.

Rosé sighs out until she remembers something, the jacuzzi, she wants to try it out but she can't since Taehyung is still awake. Rosé takes a towel and she prepares the things she needs for the jacuzzi, "Once Taehyung is asleep, I'll try the jacuzzi!"

She sneaks out from the bathroom, walking to the couch and turning on the television. She watches the television with almost no audio coming out from the television as she waits Taehyung to fall asleep.

Seconds by seconds, minutes by minutes, and now it's been two hours after he went to sleep. Rosé checks on Taehyung, moving a hand in front of his face to make sure he's asleep. She smiles widely once Taehyung shows no reaction.

Rosé walks to the bathroom immediately to change into a towel, and minutes later she's coming back, only with a towel wrapped around her.

She glances at Taehyung and she notices he's still sleeping so Rosé gets inside the jacuzzi very slowly without removing her towel, she doesn't want to wake him up with the sound of water though.