02 Green Eyes

〰

Rosé finds herself standing in one of the busy city in the world. Everyone seems in a hurry and not giving a fuck to one another. The alley of her building is emptier compared to the road she's in.

She decides to take her steps slowly, examining the whole new sight around her. Looking at the display of the stores, it makes her mouth hang open in awe.

This is great.

And now she realizes she can't do her mission alone. Earth is too big for a tiny angel like her, she needs some helps...

But who to ask?

She looks around her, trying to find someone that she could ask. But all of them look so busy!

"Excuse me..." Rosé gives it a shot to a girl who walks her way, but the girl avoids Rosé and the girl says her apologize immediately.

"It's okay." Rosé answers her but the girl doesn't even listen to her. Rosé looks around once again, and this time she tries to ask a middle age man who stands nearby, but before she even say a single word, he says his apologize too and he leaves with his phone on his ear.

God, why it's so hard?

Why all of them avoided her?

PRANKKK!!!

There's a loud noise coming from near her. Rosé looks around in wonder and her eyes meet such a hurtful sight for a fragile girl like her.

There's a girl in a uniform, laying on the girl while crying silently. In front of her, standing a fat man with unpleasant look on his face.

"Time is money!!! How dare you to take a nap in the kitchen when this is busy hours?!!!" the fat man shouts to her, earning curious glances from the people but they don't do anything to help the poor girl.

Rosé moves her body on reflex when she sees the girl's tears, crouching down beside her and she whispers softly, "Are you okay?"

Rosé knows it one of the dumbest questions that coming out from her mouth, since it's clearly shown the girl isn't okay at all.

But she just wants to calm her.

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

The fat man shouts at her once again and he enters the restaurant after making a ruckus in front of hundreds pair of eyes.

Rosé bites her lower lip, caressing the girl's back to calm her down. But out of sudden, the girl pushes Rosé as she runs away, hiding her tears from everyone.

Rosé is out of words for a moment.

What's wrong with people in here?

But she doesn't take the girl's action seriously, Rosé stands up on her own as the crowd around her is coming back to normal; as if they didn't see anything.