03 Take Her Away

〰

"Your eyes... It's green."

That's the first thing she said to a guy here. Rosé herself is surprised too with her sudden comment like that.

The guy is no other than Kim Taehyung, he scans her appearance once more from head to toe and then he gives her a small smirk.

"You're beautiful." he says to her, moving closer so she can hear it clearly.

"Just like an angel." he adds to her but with he's whispering those words into her ear.

Rosé widens her eyes in surprise, "Me? No, haha..." she laughs nervously.

Taehyung watches her in amusement as she tries to answer him with a clear voice for him to hear, "I'm a human!"

Taehyung nods his head, and then out of sudden he grabs her arm, dragging her out from the dance floor. Rosé is confused but she lets him to drag her.

"Where are we going?" she asks him, looking at his perfectly shaped side profile.

"A hotel."

He answers her without even looking back. Rosé lifts an eyebrow in wonder, "A hotel? What's that?"

Taehyung smirks slyly once he hears her question, "Are you sure that you're a human?"

Oh no.
Stupid, Rosé!

Rosé decides just to shut her mouth. Or else she might asking careless questions once again and she follows Taehyung in silence.

They goes out from the night club and Taehyung escorts her to his Bugatti immediately. He got into the car too before he starts to drive the car to his destination.

Beside him, Rosé is sitting calmly, thinking about the probability of Taehyung to be the guy she's searching for.

So far, his green eyes is catching her interest the most!

"What's your name?"

Rosé turns to look at him while the guy is waiting for her answer, "Rosé." she answers him.

"How about you?" she asks him.

"Mine is Taehyung." he answers her.

Rosé nods her head, repeating his name on her lips for several times, "I will remember your name."

Taehyung snickered at her before he says, "Yeah, you better remember my name cause I want you to scream my name tonight."

He's flirting.

And he's laying it pretty thick there.

But of course, innocent angel like Rosé doesn't get what it means, "What will happen tonight?"