04 Touch

〰

He leans closer to her, pinning both of her hands to the bed. She's powerless, she doesn't like it.

"Lemme take you to heaven tonight."

Rosé widens her eyes the moment she can feel Taehyung's lips on her, it's so soft but there's a slight burnt taste.

It's kind of addictive but she doesn't like the taste of it.

Taehyung is ravishing her mouth in every possible ways as she's not fighting back, not a surprise, girls fall for him easily.

Rosé knows it well if the kiss will lead them to something bad and lustful. And as an angel, she's prohibited to do anything bad and lustful, because it will decrease herself as an angel.

Taehyung slips his hand under her body, letting go one of her hand as he lifts her up slightly to bring her to the center of the bed.

But Rosé isn't a completely weak, she uses this chance to push him away off her with all of her strength. But it's no use, Taehyung even smirks at her for a moment.

"Don't push me, baby."

"G-get away!"

But Taehyung dives into her once again, this time he's targeting her jaw line, leaving wet kisses on it and he moves down to her neck.

Rosé tries to shake him off her, not giving any access to her neck, but he plays it dirty. Taehyung's hand grabs her jaw roughly, lifting her face up in a force and he starts to explore her exposed neck.

"T-Taehyung! No!"

"There, baby, scream my name."

Rosé wants to cry so bad and she can feel something strange is going on inside her. It feels like she wants to just give up on him.

"Please, no..." she starts to cry.

But obviously, Taehyung ignores her as he can feel the darkness inside him awaken. It feels so good.

An angel for a dinner?
Damn, it's delicious.

"TAEHYUNG!!!"

A loud shout can be heard as everything turns into red for a moment. Rosé can see a glimpse of Taehyung above her is getting pulled away from her by something powerful.

Taehyung bumped against the wall really hard before he falls down to the floor.

Taehyung sits up slowly while laughing ironically, Rosé sits up on the bed and she sees there's another guy in the room.

"IDIOT!" the guy shouts loudly and he points his finger to Taehyung.

Taehyung stands up, still laughing. "How dare you come..." he says with his deep voice.