05 Doubt

〰

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"God..."

Rosé takes a step back, she's shocked to see his bloodshot red eyes, and his aura is too strong that she could distinguish him as a supernatural creature too.

A devil?

"Why are you calling for God, sweetheart?" he asks her in his gentle voice but a smirk never left his good-looking face.

It's Park Jimin.

"Rosé, where are you going?" Mrs. Ahn walks closer to her after she noticed Rosé 's sudden change.

But the girl says nothing, leaving Mrs. Ahn and Jimin to the storage room, and it makes Mrs. Ahn confused with her strange attitude.

Mrs. Ahn looks at Jimin instantly as she says her apologize to him,  "I'm really sorry. She just started work in here and maybe she's nervous to see someone who's good-looking like you."

What a nonsense.

Jimin wants to roll his eyes but he decides to show her a small smile, "I see, she's quite cute."

Mrs. Ahn widens her eyes slightly, "Ah, she's really cute and beautiful girl." she tries to laugh it off, somehow Mrs. Ahn could feel a strange aura from him.

And Jimin notices it.

"How much?" he asks her, lifting the bucket of roses.

"7000 won." Mrs. Ahn informs him and then Jimin gives her the money immediately.

"Thank you." and he leaves the store with a wide smirk.

Meanwhile in another side, Rosé is still sitting quietly in the storage room as she recalls the appearance of the guy.

"God... He's a devil... I can't believe I just met one of them." Rose whispers to herself in low voice. She could remember the guy's aura was so strong, dark energy, full of fire, and he smelled slightly burnt.

And she remembers Taehyung.

He's real as Irene told so.

Rosé cups her face with her palms, thinking about her encounter with Taehyung this time. "He's immortal too... But what on earth is he?" she mumbles softly.

Rosé could remember it clearly because of his green eyes, that's not normal for human. And he has a very strange aura too, but it doesn't as strong as the earlier guy. Although both of them smelled the same, burnt.

And suddenly, Mrs. Ahn comes into the storage room to check on her, "Rosé, why did you leave him? Are you okay?" Mrs. Ahn asks her softly.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Ahn, but he was scary." she answers her honestly.

And luckily, Mrs. Ahn just shakes her head while saying, "Why you're scared with him? He's hot!"

Rosé chuckles at the older woman's reply, and she answers her, "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Ahn. I promise I won't run anymore."