01 New Life

〰

A girl with a short nice white dress walks in between the shining white trees. Her curly brown hair is dancing along with the soft breeze while she grabs her pocket bag's strap tightly.

She even hums a beautiful melody .

"Don't walk too slow, Roseanne. The Angel Mother is about to announce it!" another girl runs from behind her as the girl smiles at the brown haired girl.

Roseanne ㅡ the brown haired girl smiles back as she follows the girl, "Wait for me, Lalisa!"

They reach the town square just in time, Roseanne gasps slowly as she sees there are so many angels gathered in this place. "Look! It's Irene." Lalisa gasps dramatically as she points to a girl with a very beautiful wings.

"Her wings are so beautiful." Roseanne compliments her as she notices there are some glittering spots on the wings.

"I really hope this is our time to get those wings too!" Lalisa squeals as Roseanne joins her to squeal too.

"I wish for it."

Roseanne smiles gently at her best friend and then she walks few steps ahead when the Angel Mother starts to talk. Her eyes spark with lights in hope today it's her turn to hit the luck.

"Today is the day. I will pick one of you to be one of candidate of Guardian Angel. But you need to remember, to get your own wings and to be a Guardian Angel, I will send you to the earth to finish your mission." The Angel Mother smiles for a moment, and out of sudden she makes an eye contact with Roseanne but the timid girl turns her face quickly.

"And also, when the chosen one is doing his/her mission there, the power of the chosen one will turn out very limited. So, that's the biggest obstacle you'll receive there." The Angel Mother warns them as if the chosen one is standing there among the crowd.

"Irene..." The Angel Mother calls the angel that Roseanne complimented. "...can you help me to pick one?"

Irene flies right away as she smiles to everyone there. And later she's landing smoothly beside the Angel Mother. Irene keeps a small and sweet smile when she puts her hand in the bowl and takes out a paper.

"Roseanne." she reads it clearly.

"M-me?!"

Roseanne opens her eyes slowly, she's sleeping on a comfy bed in a small yet clean room. It is just her own rooftop room.

"Rosé."

She jerks her body in shock slightly and then she gasps when she sees Irene in her room as the girl giggles softly, "I'm sorry to surprise you, Rosé."

"Rosé?" Roseanne repeats her.

But Irene is ignoring her as she sits on her bed and she says, "Welcome to the earth, sweetheart."