13 Tell Me

〰

Rosé and Taehyung sits on the bed after they "heated" moment in the jacuzzi. The two of them are wearing their bathrobes and looking away from each other. Rosé feels shy meanwhile Taehyung is confused.

What just happened between them?

Rosé kisses Taehyung back, slow yet it makes him go crazy.

Taehyung is quick enough to grab her close and giving her a mind blowing kiss as the two are slowly forgetting about their surroundings, about their status, about what they are.

Completely drowned in his touch, Rosé dares herself to touch his body as well. And it's starting from caressing his upper arm slightly and going down to his bare back, clawing it gently with her nail.

Taehyung smiles in between the kisses, not an arrogant or a sly ones, he's just happy to see how she's reacting to his touch. So, he tries to take a brave step with lowering down his kisses to her neck and also shoulder.

Rosé tilts her head back, closing her eyes the moment she can feel Taehyung's lips teasing her in a very pleasing way. Her hands move up and it meets his hair, messing it up as the guy sucking on her skin softly.

"Ah, Taehyung!" a moan escapes her lips, and then she realizes it...

She shouldn't do this.

Rosé pulls herself away from him slowly as the guy stares back at her, "We need to stop." she says softly.

As a devil, he should be selfish and just ignores what she said to him. He wants her and she's just right in front of him, he can take her and fuck her real hard if he wants it to happen, but strangely, Taehyung nods his head, "If you say so."

What the heck?

Why did he obey her?

Taenhyung feels like something is wrong with him, but he can't pin point himself what's wrong. Meanwhile beside him, Rosé feels shy because she responded to his touch. She swears that it felt like it wasn't herself, her body did it's own work!

"Uh..."

Crap! Since when Taehyung is struggling to talk?

Rosé looks at him while Taehyung finally says, "Should we talk about it?"

"About what?" Rosé blushes out of sudden.

"About what is me." Taehyung looks back at her, but then the two of them look away at the same time. Ugh, why they act like teenagers?

Rosé curses herself silently for thinking that he wanted to talk about their kiss, "Oh, of course, we should. I said that I want to help you, right?"