Chapter 1

Chapter 1
—————
New POV

My name is Newiee and currently I am 3rd year of Electrical Engineering student.
Well , as a university student. yes I should have few friends but I only have one best friend named Tay Tawan.
Let me talk about how we meet each other.
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Ring !! Ring !! Ring !!!
I stopped the alarm clock with my right hand as it's ringing continuously. I need to wake up and prepare myself ready to go university.
I am super excited as today is my very first day of uni life. My dad drop me off at uni.

"Don't forget to register the school bus as your mom said . I can't send you off every morning ! "
Dad open his car window and shout at me who walking to the main entrance of the university.

"Yes DAD !! " I quickly answered him and run into the uni.

I need to find my department and classroom as there are a lot of major in Engineering.

Finally I found it ! I go in straight to the 1st row as I saw 3 boys sitting the last 2 rows and they are having fun their own and teasing people .

Because it's a first day of uni , there is not so much things to do except register the class & to collect textbooks & Ah yessss I almost forget to register school ferry . My mom don't want me to drive to school everyday cause she think I am still young.

I take my bag and going out for registration school bus as I've already done other 2 things. Now I am queuing to register the school bus .

"Boom " All my thoughts are gone as someone pushing me from behind. When I look back

"Sorry Dude " he said .. the boys group sitting on the last row !! Yes ! I remember them cos when I went into the class room , they hitting on the table and teasing me also. I just don't want to deal with them . So , I look away ..

Then , the person who push me start provoking me .

"Guys !! When people say sorry , how should you guys react ? "
" should acknowledge right ?"
" ofcourse " two of his friends agreed to him . I quickly register the school bus for my township as I just don't want to see their faces.
"Too annoying " I just said in my mind and walk out from that place

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

The next morning , I am waiting for my school bus to go uni .....

"Shit " I mumbling myself cos I saw the person who push me behind is already on the bus when it's arrived to my place ..

I go straight to the empty seat which is behind him . Among all of the township, how can he be the same bus as me

"Hi ! morning " he said .

"....." I just look at him blank ! (Excuse me ! Do I know you)

" Hey New ! when people greet you, you should greet to them back if not it's too rude"

WTF ! how did he knows my name ..

" Hi ! " I said awkwardly as I don't want him to look back and keep on talking to me.

" Let's be friend, I am Tay from MP (Mechanical Power Engineering)" that person smiling widely and said .

"How did you know my name?" I just asked him what I want to know .

"overheard yesterday when u made registration "

"oh ok ! "

" we are on the same school ferry , let's be friend ok ? call me when u see me at uni too not only on school ferry "

"Hmm Hmm " I said and nod to him cos he keep on nagging to me . Maybe he just visited his friends in our department yesterday and the way he talks to me seem like he is not a bad guy !